Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I recieve the other email and why have I not recieved the be ready on the 26th email.... Just wondering.

That's because you chose flex pay date on the 5th, since this will be delivered in the month of March Sideshow doesn't delay the last flex charge to April. I also got the same email as you did because my flex is also on the 5th nowhere in the email Sideshow said this will be shipped on the 5th the email simply saying our last flex will be charged on the 5th and sideshow always charge last flex with shipping cost.

Just got..

Early Processing Offer: Hulk Maquette - Avengers

So went ahead and took them up on it

Are you for real? Where is my email? :dunno

I would want an early delivery especially when they will charge my last flex tomorrow.

Ok I just called Sideshow that I want my last flex to be charged today, and they did. There is a possibility this will be shipped tonight they said :rock

Looks like March will be a busy month for Sideshow's shipping department. There's ALOT of stuff coming out.

I hope your right. I did put an order in right away when he was first released. Don't know if that makes a difference. I am sure others will get him before me either way as I live in NY.

Of course. But like I said above I am sure others will get him before me.
and you before me as i live in the uk :lol

I'm new with collecting, whats mean "early processing offer"?

A few members get a chance of getting it earlier than the rest?

I'm new with collecting, whats mean "early processing offer"?

A few members get a chance of getting it earlier than the rest?

They charge your card early and can ship your statue to you shortly. That is if you like to have it early.

Made my final payment tonight also. The Lady on the phone said that "it would not ship out tonight of course, but that she would let the warehouse know and get it out asap" So I am guessing it's in the warehouse.

Back