Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the notice for early shipping. But I also got the notice for half a dozen other things. I think I may wait this one out. Either way I am sure some you will have some awesome in hand pics.

I got the notice for early shipping. But I also got the notice for half a dozen other things. I think I may wait this one out. Either way I am sure some you will have some awesome in hand pics.

:lol:lol same here, i've gotten so many emailings from SSC over the last month, i don't have a clue whats coming or what's been shipped...:dunno But Feb-Mar are shaping up to be one expensive time.:monkey2

Yup me too!! What a sweet surprise! Just email them back saying YES! Hope it ship out today.

So people that are having theirs drop-shipped via other retailers and are paid in full can expect their hulks to ship when?

Woke up this morning and got another email regarding the Early Processing Order for the Hulk...so before i could tuck my teeth into my full english, i emailed Jeff at SS and declared..."HELL YEA! I'LL HAVE IT NOW RATHER THAN THE 26th!!!"

Hulk shipping in 1-3 working days! Hopefully will see some inhand pics before hand though as some US collectors are expected to receive theirs today!! Bring on the pics guys! :woo

Woke up this morning and got another email regarding the Early Processing Order for the Hulk...so before i could tuck my teeth into my full english, i emailed Jeff at SS and declared..."HELL YEA! I'LL HAVE IT NOW RATHER THAN THE 26th!!!"

Hulk shipping in 1-3 working days! Hopefully will see some inhand pics before hand though as some US collectors are expected to receive theirs today!! Bring on the pics guys! :woo

:lol :yess:

So like i said yesterday, i'm glad you were wrong on this one. :yess:

:lol :yess:

So like i said yesterday, i'm glad you were wrong on this one. :yess:

:lol totally unexpected in regards to the early processing email but was originally right about it shipping in the third week of March for everyone else who's not bothered about recieving theirs early...so i guess i was right and wrong! :lol:yess:

Can't wait for in hand pics was suprised to see hawkeye yesterday but the chance to see this so soon is just too awesome :)

Can't wait for in hand pics was suprised to see hawkeye yesterday but the chance to see this so soon is just too awesome :)

Yea Ant! Just noticed the inhand pics of Hawkeye just now...looks so good! As i wasnt too fussed about the exclusive print i decided to get it from CollectiblesDirectUK and avoid the custom fees although i'll have to wait till end of the month now to get him. So looking forward to adding him to my Comic Avengers line up! :yess:

:lol totally unexpected in regards to the early processing email but was originally right about it shipping in the third week of March for everyone else who's not bothered about recieving theirs early...so i guess i was right and wrong! :lol:yess:

:lol :lol :lol

Yea Ant! Just noticed the inhand pics of Hawkeye just now...looks so good! As i wasnt too fussed about the exclusive print i decided to get it from CollectiblesDirectUK and avoid the custom fees although i'll have to wait till end of the month now to get him. So looking forward to adding him to my Comic Avengers line up! :yess:

Only £11 in it between the two prices. Worth it for you because you'll be boxing him back up anyway right?

I did the same thing if it had a better ex would have picked up from sideshow but don't want to mess around with customs.

I went with the early processing. It's one of my most anticipated pieces that I have on order. Plus due to reward points
I only paid $110 for it so that always helps. This will be a rough month though, including the Hulk I have 4 pieces coming in.:yess:

Jay, just think...by the end of today you may see some inhand pics and decide finally if he will arrived at Jay Mansions or not...

If i were a betting man i'd say that your mind is already made up! ;)

I want this statue bad! so yeah i think my mind is already made. :hi5:

Back