Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave's pic

hulk4.jpg

Jay, the second pic on the SSC website on the Hulk order page shows how the eyebrows should look. Quite a bit of difference there if someone can show the 2 pics together for comparison...or is it just the paint application that is different?

Jay, the second pic on the SSC website on the Hulk order page shows how the eyebrows should look. Quite a bit of difference there if someone can show the 2 pics together for comparison...or is it just the paint application that is different?

hulk4.jpg
400189_press02-001.jpg

You guys need to get a grip. It was never going to match the proto.
If mine arrives snd the only thing I can day is 'the eyebrow looks a bit off' I'll be more than happy. As said earlier the Hulk represents rage not botox! :rotfl

Oh and the hair looks slightly different. Would be nice if we could all get a professionally painted statue but this is mass produced in a factory somewhere in China.

You guys need to get a grip. It was never going to match the proto.

Maybe not in paint but what happened to the brow? Someone chew it off during battle? :lol :wink1:

Saw this picture over at the statue forum and he looks epic in this one.

tn_IMG_5710.JPG

Someone over at the board pointed out that his face seems shiney while the body seems to be done in dull coat.

Strange.

Yeah, I'd have loved for the whole thing to look have a slight glossy sweat the same as the face.

Still an amazing piece though. I'll order at the end of the month once I get my bonus in.

Back