Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found another

tn_IMG_5711.JPG

Maybe not in paint but what happened to the brow? Someone chew it off during battle? :lol :wink1:

Saw this picture over at the statue forum and he looks epic in this one.

tn_IMG_5710.JPG

OH MY GOD... THEY SCREWED HIM UP!!!!

I can't believe how bad this is..... SOME ONE IN THE TORONTO AREA who ordered this has to drive it up to my house when it arrives so I can SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!!

and by "SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER" I mean display it with PRIDE and periodically stare at it for HOURS!!!!!!!!

This is the BEST Hulk statue I have ever seen... all you PF lovers I am glad you LOVE it... BUT I am a more realistic type of guy, and while yes the PF is a good Kirby comicbook Hulk, this is an AMAZING realworld looking Hulk with just a hint of Kirby in him. Jesus I am going to have to wait to see WWH, but this could EASILY by "my" Hulk statue.:hi5::clap:clap:hi5::hi5::yess::yess:

Great shot of jus the face. Eyebrow does not bother me here. No sheen look either.

tn_IMG_5709.JPG

Forget about the eyebrow and just look at the teeth...amazing.
Both eyes looking in the same direction is a bonus!
Really hope I get mine by the 5th, would be the best birthday present ever.

Last edited:
Where's Greatwall and Shai? The Hulk coneseurs.

We all know well enough that pictures are made or broke by lighting and angle.
The two above, one looks really good with a nice matt finish abd the other looks like he's just got out of the bath, shiny gloss. All down to flash.
I'll reserve my personal judgement until I receive the big fella, I just know it's going to be epic!
Looks great with IM Maquette.

Where's Greatwall and Shai? The Hulk coneseurs.

We all know well enough that pictures are made or broke by lighting and angle.
The two above, one looks really good with a nice matt finish abd the other looks like he's just got out of the bath, shiny gloss. All down to flash.
I'll reserve my personal judgement until I receive the big fella, I just know it's going to be epic!
Looks great with IM Maquette.

I think seeing a piece in person as opposed to what we see from pictures are 2 completely different things. So if we're getting proper excited about pictures just imagine how we'll feel once we get our mits on this Hulk... :thud:

Forget about the eyebrow and just look at the teeth...amazing.
Both eyes looking in the same direction is a bonus!
Really hope I get mine by the 5th, would be the best birthday present ever.

Ok let me focus on the good instead of getting my panties in a bunch over the eyebrows and sheens.

The overall sculpt is jaw dropping. It really turned out amazing.
Sculpt looks great from all angles. Not easy to pull off.
The Teeth are fantastic. So happy that they nailed that look!
The paint on the body looks great. I love the shadowing of the veins.
The size appears to be amazing.
It has presence!
Seems to be the best Hulk item ever! For me anyways. I am with Spidey I like the more realistic look over the comic.

Get mine on Tuesday and I can't wait!!

That looks ********* awesome!:yess:

tn_IMG_5710.JPG

Agreed. In this photo here it looks like bar none the best Hulk statue ever. I know there are big PF fans out there. And that is a great statue. I just think the pose and realistic sculpt give this one the win. In this photo anyways.

Sounds dumb to say but I think the tailoring on the pants is really fantastic. It looks amazingly real, definitely the most realistic clothing I've seen in 1/4 scale!

Ok let me focus on the good instead of getting my panties in a bunch over the eyebrows and sheens.

The overall sculpt is jaw dropping. It really turned out amazing.
Sculpt looks great from all angles. Not easy to pull off.
The Teeth are fantastic. So happy that they nailed that look!
The paint on the body looks great. I love the shadowing of the veins.
The size appears to be amazing.
It has presence!
Seems to be the best Hulk item ever! For me anyways. I am with Spidey I like the more realistic look over the comic.
Get mine on Tuesday and I can't wait!!

See you and I are just new Besties:1-1:. I do totally agree with this being the BEST I have seen. Now a truly detailed comic statue like a Skaar could rival it, so I am still waiting to see the WWH PF, but if that doesn't live up to this IMO then I will totally be getting this bad boy. It is just a waiting game now... lol.

Back