Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you and I are just new Besties:1-1:. I do totally agree with this being the BEST I have seen. Now a truly detailed comic statue like a Skaar could rival it, so I am still waiting to see the WWH PF, but if that doesn't live up to this IMO then I will totally be getting this bad boy. It is just a waiting game now... lol.

WWH could be so Epic. Not sure it will be if it's based on the Calander art though.

Sounds dumb to say but I think the tailoring on the pants is really fantastic. It looks amazingly real, definitely the most realistic clothing I've seen in 1/4 scale!

Are you getting this bro?

Hey as far as the eyebrows go....Well Hulk in the movie seems to have some crazy brows going also.

Avengers+Hulk.png

avengers-hulk22420122.png

Not at this time, funds just aint there. Maybe somewhere down the line. I'm not even going to ask if you are, I know the answer :lol
Take some good pics!

ok I'll try

Don't worry he will be available for a long time. He should not be a priority if you have other awesome statues that you want like Rhino EX :yess:

Last edited:
Don't worry he will be available for a long time. He should not be a priority if you have other awesome statues that you want like Rhino EX :yess:

That's the problem though. I know he will be around for ages but i still need this in my collection asap. :gah: :lol

That's the problem though. I know he will be around for ages but i still need this in my collection asap. :gah: :lol

Since you have all the money in the world you shouldn't wait. I heard from Roberto Bagg10 you are richer than Bill Gates :D

Back