Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a limited edition number of unlimited digits...in other words, until SSC have got fed up selling them :lol

:lol

I'm selling these £2.50 a pack. Well cheap to fix your hulk. :lol

Human%20Hair%20False%20Eyebrow%20Dark%20Brown.JPG

525272_4661399809095_64230286_n_zpsab9a16be.jpg

I would be so mad if I spent $650 and he came in like that. It looks like his eyebrow is trying to crawl right off. That is unacceptable SSC.

That pic of him beside the Cap movie PF scares me a little ... lol. Damn I can't wait to KNOW if THIS or WWH is going to be my BIG Hulk... lol

Actually, I will say that since these are being made in batches if people are complaining about the eyebrow paint job now there could be a change or improvement in the future batches.

Actually, I will say that since these are being made in batches if people are complaining about the eyebrow paint job now there could be a change or improvement in the future batches.

Yeah I thought of that. One of the times where it might not be such a good thing to get one of these first....Me being one of them :(

Was supposed to recieve today but Fedex screwed up..gotta wait till tomorrow now
Not too happy with what i've seen so far..keeping fingers crossed for a good one...if i'm not 100% happy i'm shipping him back

Bottom line is that this piece is far too expensive for me to settle with something that is just "so so"

Yeah I thought of that. One of the times where it might not be such a good thing to get one of these first....Me being one of them :(

Hey it is hard to say... there are two that look awesome ... there may be more that look even more awesome... it is all good.

Was supposed to recieve today but Fedex screwed up..gotta wait till tomorrow now
Not too happy with what i've seen so far..keeping fingers crossed for a good one...if i'm not 100% happy i'm shipping him back

Bottom line is that this piece is far too expensive for me to settle with something that is just "so so"

You'd class this as 'so so'?
I'm as fussy as they come and I can't understand the big drama?

Here we go again...
One photo closeup with heavy flash from a low angle and everyone's cancelling? :rotfl

:lol Calm down! No one is cancelling the statue. I just got a picture of them opening the box and saying woah can't send that one to the convention! Put that on the customer pile. Just the way you said. :lol

Back