Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The left brow should have been lower and longer (towards his nose), but everything else on the statue is PERFECT. This is my fav Hulk statue to date.

The teeth alone are a work of art.

Been reading this thread all week and love all the pics! Use to collect Bowen statues a few years ago, but sold them all and moved on with life. Always lurked on SF and found this site. Being a Hulk fan, THIS is the statue that is bringing me back to collecting statues (also ordered Galactus).

Enough about me, just received my email: Scheduled Delivery: 08-March-2013

Can you tell I'm excited!!! :yess:

Been reading this thread all week and love all the pics! Use to collect Bowen statues a few years ago, but sold them all and moved on with life. Always lurked on SF and found this site. Being a Hulk fan, THIS is the statue that is bringing me back to collecting statues (also ordered Galactus).

Good for you. Its addicting. Mine is coming tomorrow too! :yess:

Fell off the wagon huh? :lol Congrats and welcome back to collecting. :hi5:

great pics guys,the teeth look great. Anyone here anything from apcollectibles with their order?

IMG_0577_zps3a36950d.jpg

This pic looks good to me. Im guessing its just how you pose and the use of lighting affect everything.

But so far it looks awesome.

Thanks for the warm welcome all! :wave

Just broke the news to the wife that I purchased this and showed her the latest image posts. She asked if that's what mine is going to look like and I said yup. She went back to eating her salmon sashimi. I guess I'm good. :devil muahhaha!!

Whoaaa, great pics everyone! Congrats! He looks AWESOME! :clap

Like others have mentioned, the eyebrow is bothering me too, but it's a small complaint. I might just have to do a flex pay on this guy when I have a bit of extra $$ to spare.

I feel like a little boy... hawk eye and hulk this week and babydoll and rhino next week!
Christmas in march!

Excuse me while I go unbox this and giggle like a school girl when I set"em up!!
20130307_212120_zpsa94f9c74.jpg

And inside? he doesn't fit? :(

There is no way he could

I think it may fit if you angle him to look from the side, but I am not 100% sure. Why can't you display him on top of besta?

Is the back of a Besta just the thin paperboard stuff because if it is couldn't you pop it out a bit or cut a small hole out so the base could slide thorough? Especially if it is the Hulks permanent home????

Sooooo...I didn't plan on buying this at all...you guys' pics won me over.

HULK ORDERED. :hi5: :yess:

Hi guys. If I order this today or tomorow, when you think they ship it ( here in USA)???? The next week?? The next month (april second batch)??? Help. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow just so amazed by this piece. Ordering Monday on Flex. Just at ah with how amazing it came out. Congrats to everyone who received there Hulk. I know I can't wait for this bad boy. :clap:clap:clap

Will order this once instock...probably april....Mamba's photo (The hulk and wolverine) Won me over! :yess:

Back