The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...any Freak who orders it would then have to square international shipping with me, and that can prove to be a nightmare (what with invoices and customs declarations and all), and even calling Sideshow long-distance from Germany at 3.30 AM doesn't seem to be a viable option...

Hey Vlad, if you know and trust a Freak or S&F member well enough, you could give them your Sideshow username and password to login and order for you. Many have done that here in the past. And if you are a little worried about it, you could always change the password before or after the preorder.

Hey Vlad, if you know and trust a Freak or S&F member well enough, you could give them your Sideshow username and password to login and order for you. Many have done that here in the past. And if you are a little worried about it, you could always change the password before or after the preorder.

That's a great Idea!!

that would help alot.

thank you LONNIE !!

I actually like the pose, with the smirk it reminds me of the "I actually just pulled this off." look that Indy always gets right before all hell breaks loose.
Perfect example is very much like the pose this figure is in, right after he switched the gold idol and turns around and pulls the brim of his fedora down thinking he pulled it off. It's a perfect pose in my opinion.

Is the pose.

Is the detail

Is the base

IS THE LIKENESS

The Award goes to the best Harrison Ford likennes ever produced. Man that sold me on this sculpt, not only the likeness, but the slight smile, that is sooo Indiana.

This One I'll get it for sure. On of the best ever PF Sideshow has produced. Congrats to them and to all of us.

Is the pose.

Is the detail

Is the base

IS THE LIKENESS

The Award goes to the best Harrison Ford likennes ever produced. Man that sold me on this sculpt, not only the likeness, but the slight smile, that is sooo Indiana.

This One I'll get it for sure. On of the best ever PF Sideshow has produced. Congrats to them and to all of us.

yeaa its the trademark SMILE!
So indy!

indianajonespf.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Everything is good, but my only complaint is that the pose looks too much
like "an actor posing for a photoshoot" pose...:monkey1

Nah, I don't see it. He's perfect. :D

I was going to display him next to PF Han, but now I don't think Han is worthy enough. :lol I think I'll put him next to John Wayne Flying Tigers. Similar pose, similar outfit. They'd look good together.

I hope this will be TBD edition size and stay up for at least a day before selling out to give everyone a shot at this. The fans deserve it.

I've got to be honest, although the prototype is astounding, so was the one for Han Solo, and look what they did to that.
Honestly, the Han Solo PF (even the prototype) was not anywhere near as stellar as this.

I have a fear that the people at the factory aren't going to be able to pull this one off either. I hope i'm wrong though.
I have to admit, I'm anxious to see how Sideshow pulls this off in production myself. However, I do have faith that they care enough about this license (and this piece) to do everything in their power to ensure that it comes out as amazingly as possible. They know how huge this is.

That said, I will continue my new mantra...

Note to Sideshow:

Lack solid production Quality Control or sufficient ship packing on this one and feel the full wrath of Kali!

39.jpg

You have been fairly warned. :lecture

PPO next Friday!!!!

From Sideshow:

Click on the image below to view the cover of the newest issue of ToyFare Magazine, which is starting to hit shelves and doorsteps nationwide this week, featuring everyone’s favorite intrepid, whip-wielding archaeologist in Premium Format form on the cover and inside! Be sure to pick up a physical copy of this issue for your Indy collection! [ToyFare Magazine Information]

Additionally, we will be holding a special Priority Pre-Order event for the Sideshow Exclusive edition of our Indiana Jones Premium Format Figure! If you’d like to get your hands on the Exclusive version, be sure to mark your calendars for Friday, April 18th, 2008, at 10 AM (Pacific Time) to join in the PPO fun! Stay tuned to our weekly E-Newsletters for more information. [What is Priority Pre-Order?]

No!! I Want Indy Now!!!

They better release pictures of it and the exclusive soon to make us somewhat happy.

Next Friday at 10AM PT/1:00PM ET is about the WORST time possible for me. I will be on a plane at that time!!!! :banghead

Damn you, Sideshow!! Of all products/times!!! :cuss :( :monkey2 :monkey2

Back