Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That anytime I buy something I've waited a long time to pull the trigger on, it goes up for sale on eBay cheaper than what I paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but are they insured?

Yes. But you have to remember that the entire insurance pool has to pay for these people. While their copays my be something they are responsible for, the VAST majority of the payments to the doctors come from the insurance.

Patient cost
25.00-50.00 copay.

Insurance cost
Office Visit 250
Labs 100
Prescription 100
Follow up 250

So for 700 in charges that is then spread out amongst the insurance pool , they only pay 50 at most. Now remember I am talking about the frequent flyers....people who visit monthly or even weekly for simple routine annoyances.

And their are alot of them........

​I would be more apt to blame the people who use emergency rooms as doctor's offices.

This also, but in most of these cases , they cannot afford the treatment and never get better. Then they end up right back in the ER. While most people use the ER for an actual emergency, this subset doesn't understand anything different. Your sick? Goto the hospital...and the hospital encourage it now...everyone wants that government dollar......well our dollar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a list of things I hate, in order:

1) Servitude
2) Bullies
3) Authority
4) Bureaucracy
5) Normative beliefs (ie. Ideology/Morality/Religion)
6) Migraine Headaches
7) Cyclists who ride in traffic
8) Eggs
9) Wolf Spiders
10) Sociology majors

Here's a list of things I hate, in order:

1) Servitude
2) Bullies
3) Authority
4) Bureaucracy
5) Normative beliefs (ie. Ideology/Morality/Religion)
6) Migraine Headaches
7) Cyclists who ride in traffic
8) Eggs
9) Wolf Spiders
10) Sociology majors

You just described half the issues this place can give you on a daily basis.

At least you have insurance. If Mr. Green have dental issues, meditation is his only pain killer. He barely survive as it is.

Justice League.....why do I hate is already?

I love DC.....I am a serious Batman fan.....Currently enjoying "Gods amongst Us"...... I really do love the books.....older films......

But I just cannot seem to enjoy the new films......I wish I knew why.....I really want to like them.

Someone explain whats going on here.......

You're too old for superhero movies and have realized you're an adult that's outgrown childish crap.

Give up the books and you'll be well on your way to achieving nirvana.

6c4043b54066adc45f64889b516ab214.jpeg

Plus I like the MCU......

When it rains, it pours. I went downstairs into the basement and there's water all over. Seems the main pipe that leads to the sewer has cracked and any water I use, runs right into the basement. UGH! Now I can't run water or use the toilet.

And people wonder why I'm stressed out so badly!

When it rains, it pours. I went downstairs into the basement and there's water all over. Seems the main pipe that leads to the sewer has cracked and any water I use, runs right into the basement. UGH! Now I can't run water or use the toilet.

And people wonder why I'm stressed out so badly!

Well hopefully it's just a water pipe and not a sewer pipe or back flow fail

Well hopefully it's just a water pipe and not a sewer pipe or back flow fail

I'm sure it will be the worst thing possible. The pipe is old and has a split across the top of it. Probably rusted through. I can't run water or flush the toilet. Luckily I caught it soon after it happened.

Im having the same tooth dilemma. I hit the nerve earlier and i almost cried, i think im just going to get it pulled. A root canal is so expensive and i dont know anywhere that would take payments. I gave up on credit cards a long time ago, so i dont have one to lean on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

go to a 3rd world country, get it done from a legit dental practice.
round trip ticket, dental cost, food, lodging, complementary shag/******* = price you pay in the USA

When I went to the Dallas comic convention in March they had a whole section of booths for YouTube "celebrities". I didn't know who any of them were, but they had a lot of people going by their booths. I don't watch many YouTube videos for reviews, but I hit the mute button for most of the ones I do because I can't stand listening to them.

When I went to the Dallas comic convention in March they had a whole section of booths for YouTube "celebrities". I didn't know who any of them were, but they had a lot of people going by their booths. I don't watch many YouTube videos for reviews, but I hit the mute button for most of the ones I do because I can't stand listening to them.

ROTFL....

Yea exactly, they are so terrible. If they bothered to edit out some of the ramblings they might be passable.

But they just drone on and on, it's like listening to someone talk to themselves...

Unfortunately it's the future...the kids love it.

Back