Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldnt let a boy or girl dressed like vampirella or elvira for example.
Even if the costume was not that bad. The connection is enough for the weirdos.
I dont care how much the child cries, they go as something better

Harley quinn is controversial even for girls.... not only her outfits but the abusive relationship with the joker.
The joker basically tortured her and made her go mad.
Not sure thats a good role model for that boy in any way...

Last edited:
Thanks. Mine has on old amalgam filling in it and it cracked off of that. I know I'll probably have to have it capped. Worse case is that I'll have to have a root canal first. YUCK!

Im having the same tooth dilemma. I hit the nerve earlier and i almost cried, i think im just going to get it pulled. A root canal is so expensive and i dont know anywhere that would take payments. I gave up on credit cards a long time ago, so i dont have one to lean on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ween is a MESS.

Get a gold tooth or filling, that would be rad.

I had two gold caps in the back but I had to have one pulled last October. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to have it replaced with an implant since it was the last tooth in back. Still have my other one. Trouble was when I was younger and had fillings the dentist that I had was a bad one and overfilled all my back teeth so the older I get the more problems I'll have with them cracking. A friend of mine had the same dentist and she's going through the same thing as I am now.

I need to lay off the popcorn I guess. That's what did this one in.

Im having the same tooth dilemma. I hit the nerve earlier and i almost cried, i think im just going to get it pulled. A root canal is so expensive and i dont know anywhere that would take payments. I gave up on credit cards a long time ago, so i dont have one to lean on.

You'd have to have a root canal then a cap put on it. If it's the last molar in back, just have it pulled.

Here a root canal costs about $1,000 and a cap around $750. I'd have to pay out of pocket around $500. I'm hoping I'll just need the cap which I'll end up paying close to $300 for.

I had mne pulled. Sometimes root canals fall off. Kinda like it did for ween. Plus thar dead tooth below the root canal sometimes can cause problems. Sometimes the filling substance doesnt go all the way

Had my molar pulled, now its the second to last one. Its just borderline where someone might see it missing if i smile. I have nice teeth but for some reason those 2 have had major problems. The only reason i wanna save it.

I went to the dentist few weeks back for the first time in 22 years after constant pain which I thought was a cavity, but the doctor said its was molar tooth being impacted and I require surgery.

I have no idea what that means and from what I've read, the surgery can hurt like a mofo so I started the car and sped off before the doctor could even set an appointment. Nothing puts the fear of God in me than dental surgery. :horror

If anyone has any similar experience though, I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
I think they should go as whoever they want to go as.

giphy.gif

Let a kid be a kid....it ends all too early and the will be stuck in the same reality we all are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the dentist few weeks back for the first time in 22 years after constant pain which I thought was a cavity, but the doctor said its was molar tooth being impacted and I require surgery.

I have no idea what that means and from what I've read, the surgery can hurt like a mofo so I started the car and sped off before the doctor could even set an appointment. Nothing puts the fear of God in me than dental surgery. :horror

If anyone has any similar experience though, I'd love to hear it.

Yeah that's a pretty big deal.
Likely a few thousands if done correctly. Count on being down and out a day or two if all goes well.

Find a good oral surgeon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had mne pulled. Sometimes root canals fall off. Kinda like it did for ween. Plus thar dead tooth below the root canal sometimes can cause problems. Sometimes the filling substance doesnt go all the way
Root canals can't fall off. I had to have the tooth pulled after one because the root still got a crack in it. It happens. It lasted about 3 years. I have another one that I've had close to 10 without any problems.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back