Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I lucked out - they did that to some of my trees and actually did a nice job. Cleaned up the mess and it was all free.

Our old electric company used to do this, now the one we have now farms the trimming out. They just do the quickest and easiest job, which is to just make a mess of the tree.

They've been back twice, triming our neighbors trees but they parked their equipment in my driveway and drug everything through my yard. It had rained all last week and my yard was very soft, so I not only have tons of leaves and twigs through my property, but I also have large grooves and holes through it.

:mad::mad::mad:

Will those help with joint pain, too? :pray::pray::pray: :D

276134.jpg

______ Monologues. The equivalent of a whiny Trent Reznor with a ______. Who gives a ____ what your ______ says. ______s should be seen, not heard. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I F#$%ing Hate when someone PM's you with a lowball offer on a sale item and then ignores you when you agree to selling it for practically nothing.

Oh and I F#$%ing Hate selling ____ here.

Back