Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a lie?!?! :horror

Uggh.... no comment. :monkey1

Sure looks that way. The age discrepancies and then the edited post with halfassed explanation that still made no ____ing sense just took all the legitimacy out of it. I read into it, with him saying how expensive treatments are in the initial post, as SRS trying to scam freaks out of $$$ by way of donations. :monkey1

Mob mentalities.

One level deeper, people who believe that emotions are a cognitive tool. At best, they can tell a person how they feel about something, but they're notoriously useless at determining what something is.

So you get a massive crowd of angry people standing in downtown Manhattan, who have pieced together a picture of what's wrong with the world based on how they feel about it, and with that pin-eyed grasp of reality, proceed to act like they have a leg to stand on because they're surrounded by lots of other people doing the exact same thing.

A consensus is no barometer of truth, no matter how angry people are. I don't watch much news, but I've actually heard people arguing over how many people are there as if it actually mattered. Would they have a case for the horse____ they're asserting if there were a million of them? Ten million? Would one person who did know what he was talking about be wrong if they said he was wrong?

Nope. They could shout him down, that's for sure, but do they think that 'being heard' will make their delusions true? That's insane.

Sure looks that way. The age discrepancies and then the edited post with halfassed explanation that still made no ____ing sense just took all the legitimacy out of it. I read into it, with him saying how expensive treatments are in the initial post, as SRS trying to scam freaks out of $$$ by way of donations. :monkey1

Wow, that thread. :lol

Yeah, a big kudos to the board members who actually pointed out the inconsistencies in that thread. I'm just wondering why that guy wasn't banned as yet :dunno. It definitely appears as if he was trying to start some sort of sympathy scam.

Yeah l hate people like that who lie about being sick and he was lying. In his thread about working out (only a few months ago) he says he was 14, then in his cancer thread recently he says he is 23 , so he aged 9 years in a few months. He also said he was 115 pounds a few months ago then he says he lost 36 pounds do to cancer and now weighs 129 pounds, so he would have had to gained 50 pounds since his thread a few months ago. I bet he would of been asking for donations in the coming weeks.

I also hate alot of these new mods who are locking threads and deleting lots of posts for realy no reason, maybe not hate, but it's getting annoying l know l am not the only one, threads getting locked then sometimes opened again. This guys threads were both locked and he isn't even banned yet.

1. zealots
2. the willfully ignorant
3. road rage
4. terminal illness
5. selfish people putting down prospective Hot Toys figures/licenses cos they don't want them, while ignoring the fact that many out there DO want them.
6. political campaign advertising
7. shock jock radio
8. peadophiles
9. animal abusers
10. scammers and conmen

sick mofo sure cant even get his internet age straight.
...few days sooner he could have put up a sale thread. ka-ching! :cuckoo:

He's the one that said he was 14, then posted a picture of himself in his underwear, though I have no idea if it was him or not. I said something about that to a mod because I was afraid that since he was underage and posting pics like that, that the board could get in trouble.

He's just trouble, period. :mad:

Back