Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I get you, and yes, that's the part about it that doesn't add up. If photography presented a genuine security issue, the ban wouldn't have been retracted because of a facebook outcry. I can't see our airports, banks and power stations, for example, deciding to permit photography as a direct response to a facebook campagn. But what would I know, I haven't used facebook in years so I am unaware of the true reach of its power and influence. Perhaps it has evolved into an instrument for citizen-initiated referendums. Oh the possibilities!

:lol

"facebook...this is what democracy looks like".

First you'll be able to throttle private companies into obedience, and then you'll be able to inform on your neighbors. What a hoot.

FTW...

tumblr_lnsq97pyPD1qfrw84o1_500.jpg

:yess:

Animated-Flag-Ohio.gif

:D

Valfar that vid you posted is an embarrassment to canada :lol, l hate hillbilly rednecks.

One of my friends is a really bad drunk Hillbilly Redneck. Last week he came and picked me up drunk off his ass and took a piss on my driveway, l flipped the ____ out.

Valfar that vid you posted is an embarrassment to canada :lol, l hate hillbilly rednecks.

One of my friends is a really bad drunk Hillbilly Redneck. Last week he came and picked me up drunk off his ass and took a piss on my driveway, l flipped the ____ out.

Wait, you got into a car with a drunk redneck? Or did he up and pick you off his drunk ass after he came? :dunno :lol

Wait, you got into a car with a drunk redneck?

He picked me up and we went to my dads (he lives 7 or so blocks away) any farther then that l wouldn't have. He annoyed me and my dad so much l left shortly after (he used to work for my dad) My dad wouldn't let him drive back home so he stayed the night there. If you think sober rednecks are bad try being around one who has been in a bar all day.

What's that? :dunno

They don't even have it on google. :dunno

I call shenanigans.

:horror

Don't be sad. I'm sure nuclear pineapple juice wasn't your last chance for salvation from back pain.

Besides, maybe Darth Cruel knows something google doesn't. :huh

It was code for something else. :monkey1

Equal parts Hiram Walker Slo Gin, Hiram Walker Triple Sec, Disaronno Amaretto, Absolut Vodka, Southern Comfort, and 151 Bacardi. Top it off with pineapple juice to your liking.

I made it up...well, at least the part where I use pineapple juice.:)

I would never post a Cancer Bats video comparing that to the stereotypical image of what a Canadian looks like, i hate those types of bands.

Your friend well, it is understandable if he's a loyal no BS type of guy and just got wasted and had to go real bad but, if he is always acting like that i'd have a talk with him, tune his jaw or just stop hanging out with him permanently.

*edit*

Yea, next time box his jaw if he gets out of line.

He picked me up and we went to my dads (he lives 7 or so blocks away) any farther then that l wouldn't have. He annoyed me and my dad so much l left shortly after (he used to work for my dad) My dad wouldn't let him drive back home so he stayed the night there. If you think sober rednecks are bad try being around one who has been in a bar all day.

Dude! It can only take one block for a drunk driver to plow a car into a tree or another vehicle. Next time think more carefully about what it means for a drunk to be behind the wheel :nono

Back