Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Equal parts Hiram Walker Slo Gin, Hiram Walker Triple Sec, Disaronno Amaretto, Absolut Vodka, Southern Comfort, and 151 Bacardi. Top it off with pineapple juice to your liking.

I made it up...well, at least the part where I use pineapple juice.:)

Is this thing supposed to knock you on your a$$, damn...all the hard liquor... I'm much more of a beer guy.

Is this thing supposed to knock you on your a$$, damn...all the hard liquor... I'm much more of a beer guy.

I take it then that you're not a Long Island Ice Tea sort of fan. That's my drink of choice. All hard liquor.

Beer.......:monkey4

I take it then that you're not a Long Island Ice Tea sort of fan. That's my drink of choice. All hard liquor.

Beer.......:monkey4

Complete opposite, liquor just kills you faster, I don't drink all that much anyways.

Margaritas is about the only liquor drink I like.

If you don't drink that much, you don't really have to worry about which one kills you faster. I know beer gives me more headaches than liquor does.

Bombay Sapphire & tonic. Wit a lime. :lecture

Complete opposite, liquor just kills you faster, I don't drink all that much anyways.

Margaritas is about the only liquor drink I like.

I don't drink much either. Usually only at the holidays. A drink a day is good for you actually, but of course getting drunk a lot isn't.

If you don't drink that much, you don't really have to worry about which one kills you faster. I know beer gives me more headaches than liquor does.

Well I'm NOT worried about me, just you people then.

I don't drink much either. Usually only at the holidays. A drink a day is good for you actually, but of course getting drunk a lot isn't.

Yea I've heard about the wine a day crap.

I love unblended, extra sour lime daquaries.

Jesus was poor.

Well I'm NOT worried about me, just you people then.

Yeah, I'm not worried about you either. Just me. That's why I only drink beer when I'm poor.

I love unblended, extra sour lime daquaries.

Never had one. Only kind I've ever had was peach. I bet sour peach would be good too. You must be rich.

is+it+safe.bmp

Excellent choice sir. One day I will get a white linen suit and a yacht in the Mediterranean to go with drinking mine.

* I saw that movie when I was about 8 for heaven's sake and the only part I remember about it is that freakin' dentist.

Back