Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that quote a post that has like 15 images in it to say "awesome pics"

Seriously, you're ef'n retarded. :gah:

awesome post.

2zri2ih.jpg

Oh my god! I hope you're ok!!

I am great. :1-1:

Sorry to hear that, bud. Hopefully you're okay and hopefully suspended license doesn't = no car insurance. :(

Supposedly she does, but suspension generally equals a cancelled policy.

Cop didn't seem concerned. :dunno

Damn man hope you're ok. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you post the last few days.

Happened this morning. You just need to hang out in Flosi's Star Wars thread more.

OMG! You'll be a Zombie just in time for Halloween! :hi5:

Seriously, I hope you're okay.

Head kissies!
lipstick.gif

I should get in more accidents. :D

Wow dude, I hope everything turns out ok, at least it's not worse and you getting checked out.

*Head punch and shakes the hospital bed some...*

I got to sit there watching Sleepy Hollow in a brand new ER room. I was doing great until some nut showed up and Hulk smashed my head. :mad:

I hope you're ok, 76. Hang in there dude! :1-1:

Thanks man. Bastards got my horse.

"That suckity suck sucks."

That it does. :duff

If you weren't feeling that great, you should try Darth Cruel's Nuclear Pineapple Juice. I don't know if your back was hurting, though.

Happened this morning. You just need to hang out in Flosi's Star Wars thread more.

Got ya. Well, I'm glad you're ok anyways. I try to check that thread but glad it was just me not paying attention and nothing to do with what happened.

No obvious signs of concussion judging from your posts Devil, which is good news! All the crappiness aside, it's always good to be able to walk away from a car accident - I'm glad you're doing fine :)

If you weren't feeling that great, you should try Darth Cruel's Nuclear Pineapple Juice. I don't know if your back was hurting, though.

I'm just looking for an excuse to drink nuclear pineapple juice.

Now THAT"S what I'm talkin' 'bout! I'm feelin' the nuclear pineapple juice love!:)

(I had a small glass last nightbecuase...umm...my back hurt! Yeah! That's what it was!)

Back