Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No obvious signs of concussion judging from your posts Devil, which is good news! All the crappiness aside, it's always good to be able to walk away from a car accident - I'm glad you're doing fine :)

Thanks Lejuan. I've been driving for 21 years and it's my first one.

Unfortunately, it's looking more and more as though the dumb ____ing ____head _____ has no insurance. :cuss

But you're right. That's still infinitely better than getting hurt.

I hate that everytime there's an earthquake, people are saying it's because the world is coming to an end and Jesus is returning. Do people really believe that Jesus is going to destroy the Earth? I just don't understand that reasoning.

And it always depresses the hell out of me. UGH!

I hate that everytime there's an earthquake, people are saying it's because the world is coming to an end and Jesus is returning. Do people really believe that Jesus is going to destroy the Earth? I just don't understand that reasoning.

Jesus is make believe. The natural energy release of the Earth is real.

FACEBOOK! :mad:

Did someone force you to join?

No need for Jesus to destroy the earth. All he has to do is sit back and let us take care of that for him, remember he's all wise.:lecture

No need for Jesus to destroy the earth. All he has to do is sit back and let us take care of that for him, remember he's all wise.:lecture

tumblr_l8z70yk5CB1qbv8r3.gif

Last edited:
Back