Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing will ever trump the _____fest over HT likeness issues. At least with LSF's, not many ppl will be buying them.

I dunno. _____ing about Indy's beard hairs, pleat count and zipper teeth on the sideshow figure (ironically by apologists who're polesquatting the horribly inaccurate HT Indy), and whining about Stormtrooper teeth are pretty much on par. :huh

_____ing is _____ing and it's lame. Unless it's for a good reason. Such as...

I'm sitting in the emergency room right now, waiting to get checked out for a potential head injury. Some dumbass pulled out in front of me on this fine rainy morning and I slammed into her driver side. My car got towed. Destroyed my driver side front end. Couldn't even open the door. My head hit the visor/ceiling where it curves down to the windshield. Still kinda dazed so I'm making sure I'm ok.

She had a suspended license so one nice thing about it is that her day should be good and ruined.

I'm sitting in the emergency room right now, waiting to get checked out for a potential head injury. Some dumbass pulled out in front of me on this fine rainy morning and I slammed into her driver side. My car got towed. Destroyed my driver side front end. Couldn't even open the door. My head hit the visor/ceiling where it curves down to the windshield. Still kinda dazed so I'm making sure I'm ok.

She had a suspended license so one nice thing about it is that her day should be good and ruined.

Sorry to hear that, bud. Hopefully you're okay and hopefully suspended license doesn't = no car insurance. :(

OMG! You'll be a Zombie just in time for Halloween! :hi5:

Seriously, I hope you're okay.

Head kissies!
lipstick.gif

Wow dude, I hope everything turns out ok, at least it's not worse and you getting checked out.

*Head punch and shakes the hospital bed some...*

In the immortal words of jeditricks from sirstevesguide

"That suckity suck sucks."

I hope all is well.

Back