Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3895365_orig.jpg

"strong am i with the fap,....but not that strong."

You know, minus Yoda, there is something very artistic about that first pic. :lol

That scarlett johansen is one piece of ace, I know from experience dude. If you know what I mean.........

Well, not me personally but a guy I know. Him and her *got it on*. Wooo-eee!

Btt I´d say...although...
:rotfl

But now really:

I ordered my Copy of Transformers: The IDW Collection Vol. 2 and the woman on the other side of the mail told me it could take 20 days due to it being imported and all.

I thought "Alright, that´s about the same as with the chinese. It´ll get here a bit sooner I guess."

Yesterday I mailed´em again and just wanted to check, what do they tell me:"Yeah, we´re really sorry, but our import guy told us it good be 3-4 weeks"

And they meant 3-4 weeks on top of the 20 they meant.
I mean, I get stff from china in 13 days and from usa it takes 1 1/2 months?!
Are they kidding me?!

I don't have a Flickr account so I can't see them, but was she sending those pics to Sean Penn?

Actually, she was sending them to me because I told her she is not my type and needs to quit begging. And I warned her what would happen to the pics if she sent them.

But she was desparate.

:)

erhh, watching Shia Labeouf on any movies..?

dont know why i dont like him though, dont know him personally either.. i guess like an apple fall down from the tree... its like a law of nature to dislike him.. :huh

erhh, watching Shia Labeouf on any movies..?

dont know why i dont like him though, dont know him personally either.. i guess like an apple fall down from the tree... its like a law of nature to dislike him.. :huh

Awwww.....why all the hate for Shia? He's not nearly as bad as some of them.

Starting the week off with a migraine :(

Though on the plus side I get the day off work so I can chill on the sofa all day with my dogs and watch the entire series of the walking dead to get in the halloween spirit. Maybe play a few games of gears inbetween...... :yess:

Back