Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when you get a PM on an item you're looking for asking what you're willing to pay instead of telling me what you're wanting to get.

It's tricky, for sure. I think sometimes what you're willing to pay might be more than their asking price. At least, that's what they're hoping for.

I hate when you get a PM on an item you're looking for asking what you're willing to pay instead of telling me what you're wanting to get.

When they pull that ____, I usually reply with, "Don't have time for games. I was looking for a quote. I'll find someone else who's not looking to siphon my wallet." or, find the lowest reference cost-wise on ebaY, send them a link to it and make them an offer a few Jacksons lower than that.

In fact just to open the box takes me 5 minutes because I don't want to damage the flaps :slap

surprised%252525252Blady%252525252B4.gif

It's tricky, for sure. I think sometimes what you're willing to pay might be more than their asking price. At least, that's what they're hoping for.

Yeah, I'd say thats about right.

When they pull that ____, I usually reply with, "Don't have time for games. I was looking for a quote. I'll find someone else who's not looking to siphon my wallet." or, find the lowest reference cost-wise on ebaY, send them a link to it and make them an offer a few Jacksons lower than that.

I should have said that. I gave what I thought was fair offer. I couldn't find anything on ebay as far as completed auctions. The reply I got back was good luck mate lol which was obviously sarcastic. You don't like me price tell me what you want or lead off with that.

I should have said that. I gave what I thought was fair offer. I couldn't find anything on ebay as far as completed auctions. The reply I got back was good luck mate lol which was obviously sarcastic. You don't like me price tell me what you want or lead off with that.

Yeah when l pm someone saying l have what they are looking for l tell them my asking price and the ball park shipping price, get straight to the point.:lecture

When a group of women have to use the same old tired "Charlie's Angels pose" when taking a picture together. Or when people flip off the camera when taking a picture like they're all bad.

When a group of women have to use the same old tired "Charlie's Angels pose" when taking a picture together. Or when people flip off the camera when taking a picture like they're all bad.

I'm getting to that point with the metal "devil horns." Too many trendy d-bags using it nowadays. :monkey1

Probably, but he'd be there with no mandate. It would be the equivalent of a no confidence vote and he'd be a lame duck. What that would mean exactly, I don't know, but I see a lot of potential for change with an impotent executive. Congress would become a force to be seriously reckoned with.

Probably, but he'd be there with no mandate. It would be the equivalent of a no confidence vote and he'd be a lame duck. What that would mean exactly, I don't know, but I see a lot of potential for change with an impotent executive. Congress would become a force to be seriously reckoned with.

Given their inability to make decisions, I don't see that being much better. :huh :lol

I'm sorry, but that line just made me :lol.

Back