Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey1

Given their inability to make decisions, I don't see that being much better. :huh :lol

If Obama didn't resign (which he would not) the 2014 elections would be the last great American political gambit. If that failed, what's the worst that could happen?

Zombie apocalypse? :huh

I'm sorry, but that line just made me :lol.

7 billion people. :lecture

I'm not. I'm in the worst place if a zombie apocalypse should ever happen.

I'm not. I'm in the worst place if a zombie apocalypse should ever happen.

Agreed. :lol

Well, yes and no. If you can isolate and secure an evacuated apartment building, essentially block off the two ground floors from accessing the higher stories, you'd have a safe haven for quite some time if you raided neighbor apartments and made a zipline escape route to an adjacent building.

Well, yes and no. If you can isolate and secure an evacuated apartment building, essentially block off the two ground floors from accessing the higher stories, you'd have a safe haven for quite some time if you raided neighbor apartments and made a zipline escape route to an adjacent building.

Sounds like you've planned for this for awhile. :monkey3

Sounds like you've planned for this for awhile. :monkey3

9780762440016_300X300.jpg

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Mammoth-Book-Zombie-Apocalypse/dp/0762440015/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321577266&sr=8-1[/ame]​
:wink1:

Hot damn, that's a good idea! But, I guess that there needs to be more than one person to pull something like that off. Man... I'll just high-tail it on the first flight to your house, Nam. You sound prepared. :lol

I'd say don't be in the city. If there was a zombie outbreak, the gov't would be bombing cities to get rid of em, and the people there wouldn't matter.

I'd say don't be in the city. If there was a zombie outbreak, the gov't would be bombing cities to get rid of em, and the people there wouldn't matter.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Plus, with mass panic, they'll be the worst place to have to escape from. However, the plus side is that there are considerably more fortifications, supplies, etc., so while the risk is greater, so is the payoff.

Back