Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep Paralysis aka Old Hag Syndrome

sleep-paralysis-treatment.jpg

Coming home and finding my cat sunning it up in the driveway. She sees me coming and makes out like she's doing me a huge ____ing favour by getting out of my way. In heading towards the house she makes sure she's just in front of my wheels so I can't see exactly where she is. I have to drive the last ten metres in slow-mo but sometimes I swear I'm tempted to just floor it.

My cat does that too.

First time that happened to me, I was 5. Next time was 18, but I've had it happen a lot since. Thankfully, I can't remember how long it's been since the last time.

I hate when l take a leak and l get two streams going, ones going in the toilet and the other on the floor. Then l cut my piss and release again then it comes out at a 90 degree angle and gets all over the wall. And woman wonder why guys piss all over the toilet seat.:rotfl

If you have that problem, SIT to pee. There's nothing unmanly about it and more do it than will admit it.

sleep-paralysis-treatment.jpg

I've never had it but have heard some really freaky stories about it.

I've had this happen and it's awful!

I hate that my computer messes up and I take it in to have it looked at only to tell me that I have to buy a new one. The parts to fix it aren't available and if they were, they would cost more than getting a new one. I'm currently using my brother lousy laptop and it sucks! I can't even get into some websites with it. Anyway, I'll probably just get a laptop for now till I find a puter I like. I hate starting over with one after I had mine the way I wanted it. :(

Talk at you guys when I can. Behave!!!! :D

Oh.....and some of you who are on Facebook with me, give Sam a good POKE for me! :D

If you have that problem, SIT to pee. There's nothing unmanly about it and more do it than will admit it.

I've been a sitter for years. It takes all the stress out of aiming, I never get shake spatter on my jeans and I never get nagged by the girls for leaving the seat up. Try it, it's what all the emasculated peeps are doin' these days.

I've been a sitter for years. It takes all the stress out of aiming, I never get shake spatter on my jeans and I never get nagged by the girls for leaving the seat up. Try it, it's what all the emasculated peeps are doin' these days.

I imagine that's necessary for ya though given panties don't have fly access. :wink1:

...and any chance I mighta had with building any cred on this board, gone. I'm wiping away my tears with my silk hanky as I write this :monkey2

Here, hopefully this will cheer ya up:

virtual-world-for-kids1.jpg

Unless of course you're looking at it and wondering where you can score size zero sweat-wicking shorts. :lol

Back