Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when colds linger. Bugger off already!

694349.jpg

I drink a tablet of Airborne every morning with breakfast.

Waits for Nam to say I should only drink it when I am sick.

Coming home and finding my cat sunning it up in the driveway. She sees me coming and makes out like she's doing me a huge ____ing favour by getting out of my way. In heading towards the house she makes sure she's just in front of my wheels so I can't see exactly where she is. I have to drive the last ten metres in slow-mo but sometimes I swear I'm tempted to just floor it.

Having a buds wife talk to your wife about how marriage is and feeding ideas into her head.

THAT is NOT cool buddy! NOT cool AT ALL!!!! :mad:

Coming home and finding my cat sunning it up in the driveway. She sees me coming and makes out like she's doing me a huge ____ing favour by getting out of my way. In heading towards the house she makes sure she's just in front of my wheels so I can't see exactly where she is. I have to drive the last ten metres in slow-mo but sometimes I swear I'm tempted to just floor it.

:lol :lol :lol

When all the pieces that ssc has coming are all shipping 1st qtr and I can't pre-order all the ones I want because too many come at once.

I hate when l take a leak and l get two streams going, ones going in the toilet and the other on the floor. Then l cut my piss and release again then it comes out at a 90 degree angle and gets all over the wall. And woman wonder why guys piss all over the toilet seat.:rotfl

I was gonna make a joke about "that's what happens when you put too much pressure behind a little nozzle" but decided this would be better:

--90000--87091_product_1035933377_thumb_large.jpg

I don't like the Alien & Robots section of this forum sometimes. Too much drama over there, which is a shame since I love the franchises that fit into that category.

Back