Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a nightmare of yourself sleeping and seeing you and your wife sleep. Jilted by a demon sitting on my chest (or sleep paralysis for the Godless) and then rounded up with a 3rd nightmare mins later.

Then waking up this morning with back pain so bad I can't walk nor breath properly.

Yay.

That's interesting. Every sleep paralysis episode I had as an adult, it was a petite brunette, and she just wanted to have sex with me. It never got scary when I realized I couldn't move, and the trick was to keep from waking up before things got good. Never happened.

Dubstep, hate that ____.

ani3.gif
ani3.gif
ani3.gif

I hate it when your fence falls over in the wind and the neighbor thinks they should only pay 40% even though they have a German Shepard and a pool.

His rational? A few years before we moved in, they paid to have the front section of the fence replaced (so he says).

Try having sections fall over on 2 different sides snapping the posts off at the ground on both and neither of your neighbors offering any help. Both even coming out to "see what you are doing."

Digging a snapped post with 2 feet of concrete plug was.not.fun.

If another one falls over, I ain't messing with it.

I have no neighbors, but on occasion a cow will get into my yard. Not really an issue, but there are no holes in the fence around my property and I just can't see a 1000lb cow jumping a fence. I never mess with it and always when I leave for work and come back he is gone :dunno

But he leaves giant poops on my property :mad:

Cars.

Also this: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
I have no neighbors, but on occasion a cow will get into my yard. Not really an issue, but there are no holes in the fence around my property and I just can't see a 1000lb cow jumping a fence. I never mess with it and always when I leave for work and come back he is gone :dunno

I would pick him up and toss him if I were you. :lecture

But he leaves giant poops on my property
:mad:

umm............shrooms?.........:peace

That's interesting. Every sleep paralysis episode I had as an adult, it was a petite brunette, and she just wanted to have sex with me. It never got scary when I realized I couldn't move, and the trick was to keep from waking up before things got good. Never happened.

I'm such a tease. :D

ALIENS! :lecture

Batty did it.

Back