Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeeSmashed.gif

I wonder if that chick's gonna be alright after Ween's chair strike. :lol

That's interesting. Every sleep paralysis episode I had as an adult, it was a petite brunette, and she just wanted to have sex with me. It never got scary when I realized I couldn't move, and the trick was to keep from waking up before things got good. Never happened.

Lucky you :lol

I have no neighbors, but on occasion a cow will get into my yard. Not really an issue, but there are no holes in the fence around my property and I just can't see a 1000lb cow jumping a fence. I never mess with it and always when I leave for work and come back he is gone :dunno

But he leaves giant poops on my property :mad:

He just wants to be tipped.

I have no neighbors, but on occasion a cow will get into my yard. Not really an issue, but there are no holes in the fence around my property and I just can't see a 1000lb cow jumping a fence. I never mess with it and always when I leave for work and come back he is gone :dunno

But he leaves giant poops on my property :mad:

not many can but there are a few fence jumpers and they usually either get sold or slaughtered cause you can't keep them in a pen or field.

That the idiotic "Occupy" douchebags are now blocking warfs with their drama, hurting local small business fishermen who don't make nearly enough to even be relevant to their retarded cause. Someone needs to just man up and order the fire department to hose the living ____ out of them until they go home.

They think they have something in common with the civil rights movement. :rotfl

I dunno. Considering the majority of those idiots weren't black let alone residents of Oakland, and I didn't specify a race, I didn't understand the retort. It certainly didn't intimidate me if that was the intent. :lol

I think their brains are scrambled enough to produce this chain of reasoning: 1) I am fighting for human rights 2) blacks in the south were fighting for human rights 3) racists in the south used firehoses against those protesters 4) this guy wants to use firehoses on me. Conclusion: he is a racist.

I realize that logic has as much to do with that string of words as their movement has to do with human rights (i.e., none), but having observed these dingbats for years, I think it's an accurate representation of how they 'think'.

When a person gets out of jail or prison and then starts preaching to everyone about religion and basically will not shut the ____ up. What gets me is who are they to go around lecturing people and telling them they are going to hell when these people never committed a violent crime and never been locked up unlike these phony ******-bags. Do yourself a favor and preach to yourself buddy and pray that you don't get back into trouble again.

Back