Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. Dollar coins, huh?

What I mean is that plastic money seems like it would be more expensive to manufacture than paper money. Maybe they're counting on it lasting longer.

Oh. Dollar coins, huh?

What I mean is that plastic money seems like it would be more expensive to manufacture than paper money. Maybe they're counting on it lasting longer.

we have $1 coins and also $2 coins.

They say this new money will last 3 times longer then paper money. If it does cost more they will save more in the long run I guess.

Well l dont hate these but am not a big fan. I got a $100 bill today and it is the new plastic notes being circulated in Canada. It's cool but don't really like it, they have a see through window in them and kind of feel like wax paper.

It's awesome and smart.

Canada has plastic money now? What the? WHY?! How lame is that?

Not lame but, Buffy fans definitely are.

Not sure why, but l don't think there are lots of them out yet, it's the first one l have seen. I can see them maybe being a problem if you have a handful of those bills, they might slip and slide on each other. The plastic window on them feels kind of like the plastic on a a zip lock bag.

Because we really like our bills to stick to one another. XD

These new bills are more sanitary, durable,hard to counterfeit and look nice.

I doubt anyone likes being handed a dirty taped together puss stained fifty or hundred do they?.

Because we really like our bills to stick to one another. XD

These new bills are more sanitary, durable,hard to counterfeit and look nice.

I doubt anyone likes being handed a dirty taped together puss stained fifty or hundred do they?.

Have you seen them before? I only have the one and they are cool looking, but not digging it. I find that one to be slippery like wax paper, l wonder if having a bunch of them will make then slip and slide on each other.

Have you seen them before? I only have the one and they are cool looking, but not digging it. I find that one to be slippery like wax paper, l wonder if having a bunch of them will make then slip and slide on each other.

Hmm, well, I guess I will have to see it. Do they still bend okay, for wallets and such?

The sluggish feeling I have next day after taking a sleeping pill.

If you are sincere, apologetic, show pics and just explain they should understand.

Nah, he's ____ed. Expect to see a thread from some newb saying he's being conned/ripped off (despite the full refund) because the buyer is saying he broke the item because he doesn't want to sell it. :monkey1

When somebody agrees to a deal, gets cold feet, and then claims they broke the figure they were selling. :gah: :mad:

SCAM!

Hmm, well, I guess I will have to see it. Do they still bend okay, for wallets and such?

They bend like a regular bill no problem, they are very thin plastic. They actually feel delicate, but also have a strong feel to them at the same time, kind of strange. They also rinkle less.

When somebody agrees to a deal, gets cold feet, and then claims they broke the figure they were selling. :gah: :mad:

SCAM!

i agree with you. 2 years ago l bought a HT predator 2, after l bought it on ebay he gave hints in an email he wanted to keep it, l said "sorry buddy you put it on ebay and l won it so you are obligated to go through with the transaction, he says "l will ship it in a few days" then tells me " sorry it fell off my shelf and broke, I'll refund you your money". Gave him negative feedback.

My girlfriend playing Red Dead Redemption with me. She doesn't take it seriously and rides the wagon off the damn cliffs.

But I still love her.

When a woman with beautiful curves a round bubble butt and an already perfect body decides to go on a crash diet and loses way too much weight and lands up losing the booty and instead of being healthy looking lands up looking sickly and malnourished.

Last edited:
I knew a girl who did that. All kinds of round and squishy, and then she moved to the west coast and jogged until she didn't have a lick of fat on her.

None. :(

Yeah l don't like stick thin women, they loose those great curves that way. Those women are also the ones who think those sexy curves are fat and gross.:cuckoo:

Back