Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn digital copies that are included in lots of Blu-rays. Just bought LOTR extended edition and they come with the digital copies that expire next year. What the hell would l want those movies on my Ipod for, just to take up all of it's space.

Damn digital copies that are included in lots of Blu-rays. Just bought LOTR extended edition and they come with the digital copies that expire next year. What the hell would l want those movies on my Ipod for, just to take up all of it's space.

I get that. They make you pay for them. I would sell them but I hate empty spaces in my disc cases.

I get that. They make you pay for them. I would sell them but I hate empty spaces in my disc cases.

Exactly l don't want empty space in my sets if l sell the digital discs, then if l keep them and do nothing with them (l don't want long movies like that downloaded anywhere) they expire and are useless, that's why l don't like digital sets. At least most blu-rays you can choose between different sets (with or without digital discs), but when l get stuck with one l don't like it.

You'd pay the same price whether or not the digital copies are included, so it really makes no difference. You don't like them, toss 'em in the trash. :huh

Most times here, I see them for cheaper without the digital copies. And if it isn't all the time, it should be. :exactly:

You mean the stripped down versions of the BRs without all the behind the scenes extras?

For me, I never watch all those anyways. So it works! :D But not every film I buy has em. Though, I did buy Baby Mama, Get Smart and Date Night, all with just the blu-ray and all have extras. All were under $10 at the time.

Most times here, I see them for cheaper without the digital copies. And if it isn't all the time, it should be. :exactly:

I usually buy the cheaper versions as well. If l buy a movie though that l really like l got to spend the extra money and get the copy with more discs for the special features.

Today I opened up the lord of the rings set l bought and the digital copies are not on discs, they are just downloads, so l am very happy about that (no discs).

A nail going (a half in inch) into my heal.

Owie!!!!

sorrysad.gif

When you are eating delicious cake and you have it on your fork, and it falls off top first so the frosting is stuck to the plate. :dunno

Back