Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when over-powered employers decide to lay-off a hard worker, just because you've reached a certain pay rate

It's happening more and more. We'll all be making minimum wage soon, though I'm sure if they can get rid of that they will.

combat christmas shopping....................:cuss

:lecture:lecture:lecture Few years back I had a woman actually take the Dagobah X-Wing out of my hands and put it in her cart and walk to the register. My only solace was that there's some kid who's gotta deal with that, that's gonna have a very nice Christmas despite having a total ____hair for a mother.

when over-powered employers decide to lay-off a hard worker, just because you've reached a certain pay rate

Years ago I had a similiar expierience but they just cut my hours forcing me to quit so I could not collect unemployment.

Hey No Firing of The Ween! :lecture

My big pet peeve of the week:

If I take the freakin' time to type out a text or email, PLEASE freakin' read the damn thing. If you text or email me back and ask me a direct question that I've already answered and Yes, you did receive the original communication, why is it okay for me to waste my time?

:mad:

Well l dont hate these but am not a big fan. I got a $100 bill today and it is the new plastic notes being circulated in Canada. It's cool but don't really like it, they have a see through window in them and kind of feel like wax paper.

Well l dont hate these but am not a big fan. I got a $100 bill today and it is the new plastic notes being circulated in Canada. It's cool but don't really like it, they have a see through window in them and kind of feel like wax paper.

Canada has plastic money now? What the? WHY?! How lame is that?

Canada has plastic money now? What the? WHY?! How lame is that?

Not sure why, but l don't think there are lots of them out yet, it's the first one l have seen. I can see them maybe being a problem if you have a handful of those bills, they might slip and slide on each other. The plastic window on them feels kind of like the plastic on a a zip lock bag.

Not sure why, but l don't think there are lots of them out yet, it's the first one l have seen. I can see them maybe being a problem if you have a handful of those bills, they might slip and slide on each other. The plastic window on them feels kind of like the plastic on a a zip lock bag.

That's a nice French manicure you've got there, Fear. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back