Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When something upsets someone, and they take their anger out on you and treat you bad. Even when you've done nothing wrong. But they can't get their head far enough out of their ass to be kind to you, as you are to them.

Sorry about that, I spiked the egg nog a little too much. :monkey3

I sawry....:(

Auld lang syne

Now, i listen to lots of dark music but, this song is flat out depressing and every year i hear it i feel like plugging my ears because it sounds like some ____ you would sing when the end of the world is near.

Auld lang syne

Now, i listen to lots of dark music but, this song is flat out depressing and every year i hear it i feel like plugging my ears because it sounds like some ____ you would sing when the end of the world is near.

I totally agree! I hate that song. :monkey4

Adult baby bottle?:

073bdcbccc58968b13b804d2e51a7696.jpg

It would have to have something stronger in it!

Backpain

Never had it as bad as yesterday. Couldn't stand up straight and at the end of the day I almost couldn't walk anymore.
It's going a lot better today, but it still isn't good. :(

Backpain

Never had it as bad as yesterday. Couldn't stand up straight and at the end of the day I almost couldn't walk anymore.
It's going a lot better today, but it still isn't good. :(

Same happened to me last week for 3 days, turned out to be a kidney infection. Coudn't do anything. :lol wife thought it was funnAy. :slap cranberry juice took care of it. :lecture Played Arkham City for 3 days. :)

I also hate stomach and shoulder pain. Went to the doctor earlier this week and he told me I have an enlarged spleen. Felling better though.

I know, right. Nah, I should be fine. Doctor did some tests on my blood and said it was probably just from one of the bugs floating around. I guess the spleen can enlarge because of that.

Unless I get shot or in a car crash, I should be able to enjoy Hawk for years to come.

Yeah, same thing happened to a guy I knew, doc told him the same thing, was dead 3 days later.

Toy Anxiety prices. :lol

Have 7 smalls things in my cart and it's 69.92 before shipping for the last 3 days, can't pull the trigger. :lol

Back