Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people post random nonsense like "I don't get Hot Toys" into the Forum Questions & Suggestions section.
:lecture :lol
x

Gay marriage
Girls under 12 hitting their period. (damn hormones/antibiotics in meat/milk etc. etc.)
Getting up to piss in the middle of the night
Retail chains/Restaurants or anyone paying their employees shyyt in this DAY AND AGE.
20 something modern males
Dry heaving

You hate Gay Marriage "in this DAY AND AGE" :lol
Maybe you should apply that enlightened modern day theory to all aspects of life rather than just aiming it at establishments.

Some people :slap

*no kiss for you* :pfft:

Boo on the gay marriage hatin'. :mad:
:exactly: :lecture :goodpost:

x

I hate pain, lots and lots of pain :(

Last edited:
Wanting something but being too lazy to get it.

Right now I'm talking snacks, but on reflection this happens to me a lot.

Don't get all butt-hurt about the way i feel woman. That's what this thread is for.

I guess you missed the :lol and :pfft:

Trust me, I don't consider your opinion enough to be hurt by it, I find this kind of statement amusing albeit a little sad 'in this DAY AND AGE' :lol

'butt-hurt' when talking about gay marriage....freudian slip perhaps :lol....
....and just incase you don't get it again, I am of course just messing when saying this :monkey3 :lol

Last edited:
These extreme migraine headaches. I don't get them often but when I get them..I REALLY GET THEM. They will last all day and I can take excedrin, aspirin .,etc and none of them take it away. Even my friend Susie who has multiple sclerosis offered me a vicodin and that didn't even work. Just messes up my whole day.

These extreme migraine headaches. I don't get them often but when I get them..I REALLY GET THEM. They will last all day and I can take excedrin, aspirin .,etc and none of them take it away. Even my friend Susie who has multiple sclerosis offered me a vicodin and that didn't even work. Just messes up my whole day.
I get them too and mine can last for days so I can relate :(. They're not nice.
The migraine is bad enough but what makes it worse is the sickness and white lights flashing when I close my eyes.

I don't know if you get this (or if it's known under a differnt name) in the US, but I take Zolmitriptan. It makes me very sleepy and my head and shoulders feel quite heavy but they are very good at keeping a migraine at bay, especially as they ususally just send me to sleep.
If it doesn't remove it completely (if I'm having a particularly bad migraine), those tabs do certainly reduce it.
It may be worth speaking to your doctor about it, see if it's available where you are.

I've found things like Aspirin, paracetamol, tramadol etc don't even touch a migraine, but that's just me.
x :)

The fact that I've had about 50 washing machines and they all end up braking. :gah: I paid someone a hefty sum to fix it this morning and it's stopped working again. :slap

Someone once told me to drink a cup of strong, black coffee for a migrane. I would think that would be bad for it, but I guess not.

I hate black coffee though. :monkey4

The fact that I've had about 50 washing machines and they all end up braking. :gah: I paid someone a hefty sum to fix it this morning and it's stopped working again. :slap

Stop washing your statues in them, Hicksy! ;)

My washer doesn't work either. I've been going to the landermat......ugh.

When I have to pee really bad and I step up to the toilet and open the fly only to find that my boxers have shifted and the front opening is not in line with the fly. Now I have to dig around in my pants to find the slot and readjust so that I can pee! What kind of fresh hell is this and why does this only happen when I'm about to pee myself?

When I have to pee really bad and I step up to the toilet and open the fly only to find that my boxers have shifted and the front opening is not in line with the fly. Now I have to dig around in my pants to find the slot and readjust so that I can pee! What kind of fresh hell is this and why does this only happen when I'm about to pee myself?

Pull your pants down and sit! :dunno

:lol that's just crazy talk, plus there was my rant awhile back about cold toilet bowl seats so there's another problem........yes my life revolves around me going potty.......

*cough* Hmph hmmm.... something should be appropriate in size to keep the boxers aligned. :lecture :D

Ski

vegasrudecity.jpg

I get them too and mine can last for days so I can relate :(. They're not nice.
The migraine is bad enough but what makes it worse is the sickness and white lights flashing when I close my eyes.

I don't know if you get this (or if it's known under a differnt name) in the US, but I take Zolmitriptan. It makes me very sleepy and my head and shoulders feel quite heavy but they are very good at keeping a migraine at bay, especially as they ususally just send me to sleep.
If it doesn't remove it completely (if I'm having a particularly bad migraine), those tabs do certainly reduce it.
It may be worth speaking to your doctor about it, see if it's available where you are.

I've found things like Aspirin, paracetamol, tramadol etc don't even touch a migraine, but that's just me.
x :)

Thank you very much I'll definitely ask about Zolmitriptan. I was also taking tramdol and I agree that don't work at all. I get the intense headaches that make you feel nauseous and I've found that the only thing to do is to sleep it off, but that's easier said then done when I also have insomnia :slap and cannot just conk out like that. But if Zolmitriptan can help me relax that would be great because I definitely need something new.

I never use to get these until my mid 30's and the doctors at Kaiser Permanente :monkey4 would print out a piece of paper with ridiculous neck stretching exercises that didn't do nothing. Not really happy with Kaiser and I'll be leaving them soon but for now I'm stuck with these quacks so hopefully they give it to me.

Back