Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1z5hzxl.gif

bahahahahahahahaha

That's a keeper!!!

This thread F#$%ing Rocks!!!

Swapping out hands on HT figures - if you want the wrist peg to stay in the wrist it comes out with the hand. If you want the wrist peg to stay in the hand it stays in the wrist. And the ****ing pliers is never conveniently nearby. You always have to go rooting through boxes for it.

Swapping out hands on HT figures - if you want the wrist peg to stay in the wrist it comes out with the hand. If you want the wrist peg to stay in the hand it stays in the wrist. And the ****ing pliers is never conveniently nearby. You always have to go rooting through boxes for it.

anchorman-1.jpg

People having their favourite song played at their funeral. When I have my final send off I'm going to choose a Spice Girls or Rick Astley tune just so I don't ruin anyone's favourite song by bringing anew thoughts of my death every time they hear it. And if they're Spice Girls fans or Rick Astley fans then, well, too bad, I'm doing them a favour.

Rick Roll them at your funeral! :yess:

Finding out that you're the father of three different children, days apart from each other.

White trash dissin' every other skin color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was encouraged by a coworker to take a trip to your country because i'm white and the girls are easy there, he was even talking about girls that are well below the legal age of consent, sayin i can puck dem. :lol :nono

:wink1:

Last edited:
I have a leak in my roof. :mad: Not a bad one, thankfully, and it's on the flat portion of my roof - so hopefully it will be an easy fix. I'm going to try and fix it myself.....*fingers crossed because we are getting more rain tomorrow.

I have a leak in my roof. :mad: Not a bad one, thankfully, and it's on the flat portion of my roof - so hopefully it will be an easy fix. I'm going to try and fix it myself.....*fingers crossed because we are getting more rain tomorrow.
DYI network!

I hate the budget mess in California completely FUBARing public education...our district is forcing schools to go into 'overflow' because they have pink-slipped so many teachers. This means that each classroom just went from 30/1 to 34/1. This also means that overflow students usually have a very high mobility rate because they are bused all around the district and/or are late transfers. Once a spot opens up at a closer school, the parents pull them from one school to transfer. My classroom alone has loss/gained 8 students since the beginning of January.

Sure, I get paid more for the overflow students, but my classroom is packed, short on supplies, books in my classroom library are disappearing as the kids move, and these new students are far below academic standards; two of these kids read below a 3rd grade level in 5th grade. It takes 2-3 weeks to get a student enrolled in the READ 180 intervention class, so it is impossible to help these kids dramatically before state testing. :slap

RANT:
All the people who argue for school/teacher accountability, how is it fair or accurate to punish me as a teacher or label my school as "Failing" when when these new students do not perform "Proficient" on the California Standardized Assessment in April? Seriously, is it accurate or rational to expect me to get these low students to grade level proficiency in six weeks and if I don't my school goes into "program improvement"?
:mad:

:lol You know I'm not sure if you are serious or not - but I did buy a similar product to use. I'm pretty sure the leak is coming from the boot type flashing around this pipe that comes up through the roof above the toilet. So I used a rubber sealant all along the boot and flashing...and we will see if it works. I've only got about 12 hours before the rains come back and it doesn't look like it's going to clear up for a couple weeks.

When we finally get a good stretch of dry weather, I'll probably need to get the whole area re-tarred.

Back