Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try as I might, I just can't get my finger in that hole!

kinky.gif

humans evolved from apes, we are apes,

tumblr_luxlauP9ia1qcwj1d.gif

If you get Ween's thread closed, it's butter and an E.T. finger for you, and the only ring jammed on it will be your own. :wave
Please don't get my thread closed!!!!
I am sorry Ween, I just hate the "religious people are fools" posts. :peace

I digress to avoid ET talking to me through Autotune with a bucket of butter. :panic:
list_2_26_20101214_085944_894.jpg

I am sorry Ween, I just hate the "religious people are fools" posts. :peace

I digress to avoid ET talking to me through Autotune with a bucket of butter. :panic:
list_2_26_20101214_085944_894.jpg

But they are fools believing in something that there is no evidence for... :rotfl

But they are fools believing in something that there is no evidence for... :rotfl

OK - enough with the religious talk. This is not the place for it. If you want to bash people of faith - please go find somewhere else to do it.

OK - enough with the religious talk. This is not the place for it. If you want to bash people of faith - please go find somewhere else to do it.

I'm not bashing anyone. If they don't like my comments they can simply ignore them just like I ignore what other people here say about me, I won't go and cry about it. This is a forum to discuss things. And my first point was that science is certainly not like religion, it's not based on no evidence or faith/wishful thinking. I was trying to talk some sense into that guy but damn they are so stubborn.

I thought there was freedom of speech here but now criticizing religion and religious people is offensive? People say atheists are stupid but I won't try to silence them. Let them express their opinions. Why does everyone have to be so sensitive on the internet... :dunno

I'm not bashing anyone. If they don't like my comments they can simply ignore them just like I ignore what other people here say about me, I won't go and cry about it. This is a forum to discuss things. And my first point was that science is certainly not like religion, it's not based on no evidence or faith/wishful thinking. I was trying to talk some sense into that guy but damn they are so stubborn.

I thought there was freedom of speech here but now criticizing religion and religious people is offensive? People say atheists are stupid but I won't try to silence them. Let them express their opinions. Why does everyone have to be so sensitive on the internet... :dunno

If you read the rules of this forum - political and religious talk is a no no because it usually always ends up bad. This is a collector's forum - if you want to talk religion and/or politics there are many sites available where those topics are the norm.

Trying to talk some sense into a religious person? Someone isn't going to denounce a God they worshiped their whole lives over what some yahoo says on a toy forum.

Live your own life and don't worry about what others do.

Trying to talk some sense into a religious person? Someone isn't going to denounce a God they worshiped their whole lives over what some yahoo says on a toy forum.

Live your own life and don't worry about what others do.

My goal wasn't to try to make someone denounce their faith, I was only refuting the nonsense that "science is based on faith".

Back