Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the nurses and doctors at hospital ERs are usually borderline retarded, and all brand new to the profession except one single professional doctor who runs them all from his office, and only comes out for the real emergencies like someone lost an arm.

I always immediately ask doctors in the ER if they are just starting their internship and if they are, I ask for an actual doctor. You'd be surprised how many of them have been there less then a month.

1301328441071-1518440872.jpeg
choc_covered_marshmallow_cookies.jpg

candy+covered+marshmallows.jpg
12GUIMAUVE.jpg

5779818715_24742e429b.jpg
dsc_1920.jpg

dscn2075.jpg

:drool I must say I am a bit picky...and will only splurge on the gourmet chocolate covered marshmallows. That bottom one looks absolutely fantastic! :D

If you only knew how many marshmallows of every kind and flavor I have here...........

I used to know a joke about a rope, a girl, a tub of marshmallow and six llamas. For the life of me, I can't remember how it goes.

How long does marshmallow have to sit before it sets?

Shills, Plants, Sockpuppets and stooges flooding forums. And the people that get played by them.

Last edited:
And the people that get played by them? Wow. Well, if I were to hate all the people around here that get played by you it wouldn't be very many people thankfully. :)

Back