Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about we move on from this moment.

I hate when people cannot move on.
I also hate when nothing is on tv.
I hate feeling hungry when I have no reason to be hungry.

Sometimes I hate I how much I love the Cadbury milk chocolate Mini Eggs that come out around Easter. I don't even want to count how many bags I have eaten. :( Thankfully, Easter is almost over and I will no longer be tempted.

Sometimes I hate I how much I love the Cadbury milk chocolate Mini Eggs that come out around Easter. I don't even want to count how many bags I have eaten. :( Thankfully, Easter is almost over and I will no longer be tempted.

The ones in the purple bag with the hard shells? Those are my favorite and I hate how many I can eat of them too.

I hate that I am painfully addicted to PB Snickers. They're killing me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a big weakness for Cadbury caramel eggs. And the regular creme eggs. And Reese's eggs. And chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.

And these:

picView.aspx

I don't really hate it though.

The ones in the purple bag with the hard shells? Those are my favorite and I hate how many I can eat of them too.

Yep those are the ones...they are addicting. The only Easter candy I eat....thankfully. :lol

I have a big weakness for Cadbury caramel eggs. And the regular creme eggs. And Reese's eggs. And chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.

And these:

picView.aspx

I don't really hate it though.

I hate all of those that you mentioned - except anything that is chocolate covered marshmallows. :lol

That wasn't gum.

:D

:lol

Well, its now happened to me twice. I used to work for Cadbury/Adams/Pfizer brands back in the day and the base they used came direct from Ireland and was pretty durable, maybe since that company sent most of the gum production to the US/Mexico, the ingredients have possibly changed a little though, both times this happened i was chewing Trident White which is a little different from the more regular confectionery product they make.

I also hate that it is the time of year for me to break out the lawn mower again. :(

That's for sure! And since we didn't have much of a winter here, the weeds got a head start on the season. My flower beds are just one big thistle! UGH!

I like the Hershey ones too. I ate a bag of those this week. :(

I also hate that it is the time of year for me to break out the lawn mower again. :(

I know what you mean. Around this time the grass in my yard grows super fast and I always have to stay on top of it. But I really hate the crab grass and the weeds and also the flowers get all shriveled up if you don't baby them. I've been really thinking of taking out the grass, turning the dirt over and just doing a Japanese rock garden with a water fountain instead. It looks nice and it's very low maintenance and it doesn't eat up my time.

Back