Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that I have to have another blood test tomorrow and I can't have a thing to eat till 2:30. I can only have water. I've done it before, but I don't like doing it. :(

I hate that I have to have another blood test tomorrow and I can't have a thing to eat till 2:30. I can only have water. I've done it before, but I don't like doing it. :(

sausage-peppers-onions-a.jpg

hs.jpg

So how did your CAT Scan turn out? Hope everything is fine.

I had pancreatitus on the tip of my pancreas. My doc thinks it could've possibly been a small stone or bile flake that stuck in my pancreas and caused the problem, but since I'm better now, it must've passed. And I don't have any other stones. It sure was painful though. Why I was so worried was he was concerned about my ovaries since my symptoms were the same as "something that won't be spoken". Glad they're okay. So far I'm fine, I just had to have some more blood to check my triglycerides because if they're high, then the chances of this happening again is good. I had them checked a little over a year ago and they were fine. I'm just hoping this is a one shot deal and it's over.

Thanks for asking. :)

I had pancreatitus on the tip of my pancreas. My doc thinks it could've possibly been a small stone or bile flake that stuck in my pancreas and caused the problem, but since I'm better now, it must've passed. And I don't have any other stones. It sure was painful though. Why I was so worried was he was concerned about my ovaries since my symptoms were the same as "something that won't be spoken". Glad they're okay. So far I'm fine, I just had to have some more blood to check my triglycerides because if they're high, then the chances of this happening again is good. I had them checked a little over a year ago and they were fine. I'm just hoping this is a one shot deal and it's over.

Glad you hear it wasn't as bad as you fear. Wish you the best. :1-1:

Last edited:

Glad you're feeling better and it wasn't more serious.

When members tell you they may have something for you, then tell you it isn't going to happen. Just don't tell me until you know. It's tiring.

Back