Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I was so worried was he was concerned about my ovaries since my symptoms were the same as "something that won't be spoken".

The symptoms of everything are the same as the symptoms of that something that won't be spoken. Its terrible, never read up on these things online, every ache, twitch, unusual bleed or mark on your skin could possibly be that. I kinda wish the big one had more definitive symptoms unique to it so if you don't have them theres no need to worry at all.

When members tell you they may have something for you, then tell you it isn't going to happen. Just don't tell me until you know. It's tiring.

Happens to me daily, filling up my inbox with a zillion questions about a commission, only to end up in I'll have "this amount of monies" in like 2-3 months.

I'm not coming down on anyone that doesn't have a endless amount of funds but if it takes you 3 months to come up with $50, I don't think this hobby should be your main priority at this point in your living.

Ski

Happens to me daily, filling up my inbox with a zillion questions about a commission, only to end up in I'll have "this amount of monies" in like 2-3 months.

I'm not coming down on anyone that doesn't have a endless amount of funds but if it takes you 3 months to come up with $50, I don't think this hobby should be your main priority at this point in your living.

Ski

:goodpost::lol:lol:lol:goodpost:

I think you being too kind. She deserves far worse than that.

Not really. Untreated bone breakage and burn wounds she'll have to urinate through in a filthy jail cell? Oh, I think she'd be well compensated for the agony she caused that poor child.

Ski

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I hate it when people post links like this. Ruins my day. :mad:

Me sorry........here.......

357d0y.jpg

I hate it when I go to a gun show and spend way more than I anticipated and now have to sell a statue to pay it off...sigh, decisions decisions.

I do, however, have a new aluminum quad rail with a tactical 6x illuminated scope, laser and focus torch, aluminum bipod foregrip, and 500 rounds of 5.56 ammo. :monkey3

I think my Jedi Luke PF may go off to eBay. :(

I also hate California's 10 round clip law.

Last edited:
Cleaning. Because it only takes a day for it to be a mess again.

A day, I wish. Trying living with 4 grandchildren ages 3, 5, 6 & 13. It only last till I turn my back, lol.

I hear that! My mother lives with me and she loves making messes and only cleaning them up half. Her favorite thing is tearing out closets or drawers, then not putting things back. UGH!

I hear that! My mother lives with me and she loves making messes and only cleaning them up half. Her favorite thing is tearing out closets or drawers, then not putting things back. UGH!

The kids do that all the time and my 13 year old grandson just sits on his bed surround by clothes all over the floor. I just shake my head and ask him how he can be comfortable surrounded by a mess. He just says, "I didn't do it." I just close the door so as to not have to look at it. He will clean it once in a while, but it doesn't last long.

Back