Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kids do that all the time and my 13 year old grandson just sits on his bed surround by clothes all over the floor. I just shake my head and ask him how he can be comfortable surrounded by a mess. He just says, "I didn't do it." I just close the door so as to not have to look at it. He will clean it once in a while, but it doesn't last long.

Would love to see some pics of you with your grandkids Leo! :) You seem to be a very patient man. I remember my grandmother, boy! Did we used to bother her! :D

I find it annoying when some people feel the need censor Internet abbreviations. Instead of "lmao" they'll say "lmbo". To which I'd often tell them to gtfo.

I can't find a good opportunity to use this gif:

1160210_o.gif

I hate it when I take my dog to the dog park and everybody just automatically calls him a her because hes small.:gah:

47 degrees in May. At least the sun is out. I'm sure it will warm up, eventually.

It rained here for a week. We got three days off, and now we're back in the puddle again. It's 51 today, but when it started, high winds and temps in the 30's at night. Right up until Tuesday, it was hard to tell if what was falling was ice or water.

The trees are turning so slow it looks like autumn in reverse. The sun needs to get it's act together. I've had about enough of winter.

Back