Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! Well, it's too late now. You already quoted me.

I could post some gifs of Japanese girls with octopi to scare everyone on this board, but I don't want to get banned today.

Posted that stuff on Flosi and Deak's visitor pages last year. Old news (though I think Maggy saved it to his fapfolder).

These are everywhere around my house. They're cute and act all tough. :lol

jumping_spider_230.jpg

Here's a better pic:

4610001371_085385ee76_o.jpg

Yeah, I used to pick jumping spiders off the side of the house and I've been bitten a couple of times.

Earwings are pretty gross. They give off that horrible scent and do the pinching thing. I remember my big wheel got infested with them when I was a little kid and tons of them started pouring out of it while I was riding around. Not fun.

Yeah, I used to pick jumping spiders off the side of the house and I've been bitten a couple of times.

Earwings are pretty gross. They give off that horrible scent and do the pinching thing. I remember my big wheel got infested with them when I was a little kid and tons of them started pouring out of it while I was riding around. Not fun.

I had a nest of them near the base of one of my trees and my brother told me to boil water and pore it down the hole. When I did it sounded like rice crispies when you pour on the milk and they went everywhere!

:monkey4

It turns out they did let him in, but kicked him out shortly after. The parents' reasoning is that they didn't do enough to ensure he was not a danger to himself.

So next they're gonna sue bars to wipe the asses of every patron to make sure they got all the poop off their culos?

Yes. I asked the bartender here tonight if the city would be baby-proofing the waterfront now. Seems logical.

And it's Culos™. I am collecting royalties.

Back