Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind spiders. I actually have a few living in my car right now. Biting flies like horse files and deer flies are my most hated bugs. Deer flies chase me around the forest preserve whenever I'm jogging and it super sucks.

I was watching this show called Bugging Out. Pretty interesting stuff. I've been thinking of buying a scorpion from him.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhRMVs7MMY[/ame]

Spiders in my house means bugs are not, although I have a hard time being impressed with these turning up.

Black-House-Spider.jpg

Not sure there are bugs that concern me enough that I need these living with me.

I would never leave your behind, Devil.

:D

:moon :1-1: :moon

I bit the bullet and called Terminix after killing about 12 of these around the outside of my house:

Black_Widow_Spider_07-04-20.jpg

I probably still have some in the garage somewhere... breeding. :gah:

I was seeing pics of people that got bit by the one in my room and their skin looks like melting... yep, Im not sleeping today, i dont think i can sleep ever now. I have killed at least 10 of those f___ers outside my house this year....

It's in your closet. Tape it off, get some sleep, and start fresh in the morning. :lol

Mother of ____ing Darwin. I hate Black Widows.

When I was in Jr. High our science teacher showed us a Documentary about people's stories behind black widows in there house. I nearly shat myself in fear.

An average human being consumes 6 spiders in there sleep during a lifetime.... Just let that sink in for a bit.

https://www.burkemuseum.org/spidermyth/myths/whileyousleep.html

"This very widespread urban legend has no basis in fact. It exists in various forms; another common version is that you swallow an average of 20 in your lifetime. (At 4 per year, that would make a very short lifetime of 5 years...) A correspondent in Pennsylvania had heard a version that involved swallowing a pound of spiders (while sleeping) in one's lifetime. (That would be over 20,000 average spiders, for a lifetime of 5,000 years at the 4 per year rate)."

Mother of ____ing Darwin. I hate Black Widows.

When I was in Jr. High our science teacher showed us a Documentary about people's stories behind black widows in there house. I nearly shat myself in fear.

Yup, I had a large Ziplock bag full and after finding #12, told my wife to go in and call Terminix. They come out quarterly to spray now. :lol

all i can think of now is this:
5izq7.jpg

That is still less traumatizing than this:

1267612628_baby-spiders.gif

Back