Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:1-1: :)

So far 40 sucks...more aches and pains every day. Thankfully not my back these days but my damn knees are punishing me for years of abuse in my teens/20s. Lifting weights with poor form and running have taken their toll. Plus i get pimples now! WTF?!? I never got zits before.:mad:

I'll be impressed if I make it to 40, but if I make it as long as you, I promise to keep hitting on you until the bitter end. :lecture

I'll make it baby! :love

Both my grandfathers died like 20-30 years before each grandmother, so I'm screwed...

Too much bringing it because it must be brung, fighting battles/wars, fighting emos/hipsters, bbq'ing because I use my grill, lifting things and putting them down and no sleep are gonna get me. :devil

P.S. Goodnight yawl... :sleep

Ski

Good. If I die, I'm entrusting you to carry on my work.

:1-1: :)

So far 40 sucks...more aches and pains every day. Thankfully not my back these days but my damn knees are punishing me for years of abuse in my teens/20s. Lifting weights with poor form and running have taken their toll. Plus i get pimples now! WTF?!? I never got zits before.:mad:

Are you saying I should give up on 40 and quit while I'm still pretty? Fat chance. I'm gonna get old and ugly and chase you around like you're 17. You think your knees are sore now? Just wait...

547357_2598335412760_1686015693_1578778_1872865620_n.jpg

All of my grandfather Davis' clear back to Old Emerson Davis from 170 years ago died at the age of 54 until my dad. He just turned 79 and all my granmothers on that side died when they were 90+ so I have hope of a long life. For better or worse.

The fact that I got nailed by a taffic camera today.

Don't hate the cameras. But I hate that I figured I could beat it. Stupid and arrogant on my part.

Back