Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I never associated khaki's and pastels with hipsters. I associate them with flannel, wide-rimmed glasses, and ironic beards/hats

hipsters.jpg

hipsters.jpg

Also, aren't Urban Outfitters and American Apparel hipster nirvana? I've never stepped foot in either of those stores. :lecture

To be fair, those pics above look like an Old Navy/Gap combo. :lol

I hear ya about the T-shirts. It's a style though. I usually go XXXL to get the sleeve length but have to stretch the hell out of the shirt length-wise so that I don't look like a flying squirrel and have my stomach hanging out every time I raise my arms. Otherwise if the shirt fits, it's just XXLT. :lol

It's a style though.

You mean, some people actually like the sleeves to flair out like that? :cuckoo:

II usually go XXXL to get the sleeve length but have to stretch the hell out of the shirt length-wise so that I don't look like a flying squirrel and have my stomach hanging out every time I raise my arms. Otherwise if the shirt fits, it's just XXLT. :lol

Pics or it didn't happen. :lecture

:panic:

What can I say, it's the only place I've found $5 plain tees that actually fit me right. :lol Virtually every tee I've ever worn from anywhere else fits me like this:

StayLameTee_BK.jpg

with the arms all sticking out like a tent. I F#$%ing Hate that. :monkey4

May I suggest these:

womens-black-front-hr.jpg

I don't know if any of you have heard about this video yet. It's called making the bus monitor cry. After watching it I was infuriated. I hate that we have come to a time in history where something like this happens. I hate that little ____s like this were not smacked across the mouth by somebody on that bus. I hate that that kind of thing is not allowed now. This video is going viral and I hope that the delinquents parents see their offspring here and are ashamed and give them the punishment they so richly deserve. Kind of long but you don't have to watch much to get the idea.

WARNING, ADULT LANGUAGE.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I don't know if any of you have heard about this video yet. It's called making the bus monitor cry. After watching it I was infuriated. I hate that we have come to a time in history where something like this happens. I hate that little ____s like this were not smacked across the mouth by somebody on that bus. I hate that that kind of thing is not allowed now. This video is going viral and I hope that the delinquents parents see their offspring here and are ashamed and give them the punishment they so richly deserve. Kind of long but you don't have to watch much to get the idea.

WARNING, ADULT LANGUAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk&feature=player_embedded

A generation of sociopaths. Get them together and it's worse.

yeah I couldn't listen to more than 2 minutes of that S___
those are probably the same kids that go to Xbox live and scream racial insults or go to facebook pages of kids that kill themselves and start putting zombie pictures,

I don't know, is it because we are old that this seems so wrong? I personally was a nerd when i was young, but not even bullies were like this, you hear on the news all the gay kids that prefer killing themselves to have to deal with bullies,
I don't know what to think anymore. Makes me angry but sad at the same time.

ETA There are a lot of response videos to it from young to middle aged. The outrage is universal against it.

Really? The twin interaction is what makes it great. They play off each other the way only twins can. And they're right about most things they comment on.

:rotfl :goodpost:

That's one of my favorites. :lol

That turned me off the first time I saw it, 'cos I thought they were being "cocky" or conceited or whatever. But after you watch a bunch of them you get that it's part of the silliness of it all (sometimes they actually get themselves laughing at themselves when making those ridiculous poses :lol), and it just adds to it.

Nothing wrong with not liking them, but I really think you are misunderstanding them.

I never thought they were being cocky or anything. I get that they are joking and being silly. I just don't find the humor in it...just like I don't get the humor in lowbrow buddy comedies.

I never thought they were being cocky or anything. I get that they are joking and being silly. I just don't find the humor in it...just like I don't get the humor in lowbrow buddy comedies.

They're genuinely buddies though. That's what sells it. :)

Just finished watching that bus monitor video. I actually think she handled herself well.

The video reminds me of an old movie from 1967 called The Incident.

Anyone seen it? Great film. Wish Beau Bridges had been on that bus...

I don't know what to think anymore. Makes me angry but sad at the same time.

ETA There are a lot of response videos to it from young to middle aged. The outrage is universal against it.

I couldn't watch much of that video either...disgusting behavior.

WARNING, ADULT LANGUAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk&feature=player_embedded

I love that the person up put this vid up also posted their name, etc.

I didn't listen to most of it, but I can just imagine. And people don't believe that kids are getting away with everything these days. They're too busy blaming the teachers when this is obviously bad parenting at it's worst.

Also, if any of them would've touched me, it would've been ON! In our schools, all the kid has to do is lay a hand on you and you can beat their asses down. My fist wouldn't been right down that one's throat.

Reading up on this 4chan is getting involved in this. Their facebook pages have been leaked also. I think these little punks are in for a rude awakening.

You know, they'll probably just think it's funny.

I'll have to search for their pages. :lol

Back