Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You like Tinkerbell or something?

'Nam Chris Hansen'd me for the picture of Christina Ricci with the chains on from Black Snake Moan.:lol

Then Weenie posted that the Ron Paul girl I posted about in the "love" thread looked young and I told her I was afraid 'Nam would CH me again.

For the record, I don't see what's so funny about those two guys either. :dunno

broken-funny-bone.jpg

:lol Should I be insulted? There just plain tees. Mostly the black ones... and not the v-necks.

:panic:

What can I say, it's the only place I've found $5 plain tees that actually fit me right. :lol Virtually every tee I've ever worn from anywhere else fits me like this:

StayLameTee_BK.jpg

with the arms all sticking out like a tent. I F#$%ing Hate that. :monkey4

And I never associated khaki's and pastels with hipsters. I associate them with flannel, wide-rimmed glasses, and ironic beards/hats

hipsters.jpg

hipsters.jpg

Also, aren't Urban Outfitters and American Apparel hipster nirvana? I've never stepped foot in either of those stores. :lecture

I really really hate my facial hair, can't grow a full beard, but need to shave daily anyways, can't have a full beard, plus when i let it grow it itches my skin like crazy
NYAAC.jpg

Huh, going clean shaven is what causes my skin irritation. I always maintain a layer of stubble, shave again when it starts to look beard-like.

Back