Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate Dish for dropping AMC.

I need to watch The Walking Dead Season 3, you mutha ____ers!!

I'll be OK. I know another way to watch it. :lol

Don't make Ween make me have to smack you like a _____. :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Bully-karma-body-slammed.gif

I'm sorry if you're annoyed with the web shooter thing. Some don't, but I understand and realize that not everybody that enjoys the superhero movies has a deep understanding of every aspect of the character in the comic universe. I'm just glad that they serve an easy access to those characters for people who haven't read the comics and help to make new fans.

It has nothing to do with that. Just lately it seems whenever I comment or say anything, I'm made out that I'm stupid or know nothing. It just gets annoying.

It has nothing to do with that. Just lately it seems whenever I comment or say anything, I'm made out that I'm stupid or know nothing. It just gets annoying.

Well, I didn't mean the web shooter thing in general. I guess I meant the way people responded to you in regards to the web shooter thing.

People going to your door trying to sell ____. New siding, new windows, new driveway, new gutters, you name it. I don't hate the people that do it, I hate the fact that it's done.

"looks like you need new ______."

"we are offering 40% off!"

"can I give you a quote?"

"we'll be back in town next week again, how about a quote then?"

"spend thousands of dollars with us to fix something that really doesn't need fixing."

I understand they are doing their job, and I can't get mad at them; but it's very annoying and bothersome. If I need/want something at my home fixed, I will actively research the best companies, obtain estimates and all that on my own time at my own will.

The best thing to do is just not answer the door.

I wonder how the employees feel that solicite door to door. Some probably don't care, other probably feel bad because they hate being on the receiving end.

I'm glad they don't sell door to door around here anymore. Other than girl scouts, we don't see anyone anymore. GOOD!

People going to your door trying to sell ____. New siding, new windows, new driveway, new gutters, you name it. I don't hate the people that do it, I hate the fact that it's done.

"looks like you need new ______."

"we are offering 40% off!"

"can I give you a quote?"

"we'll be back in town next week again, how about a quote then?"

"spend thousands of dollars with us to fix something that really doesn't need fixing."

I understand they are doing their job, and I can't get mad at them; but it's very annoying and bothersome. If I need/want something at my home fixed, I will actively research the best companies, obtain estimates and all that on my own time at my own will.

The best thing to do is just not answer the door.

I wonder how the employees feel that solicite door to door. Some probably don't care, other probably feel bad because they hate being on the receiving end.

Get a sign that says "No Soliciting" and if they still knock, open the door and wait until they start to talk. Then interrupt them and ask them if they would give someone they've never met before in their lives, someone who's illiterate, thousands of dollars. When they say no, point to the sign and say, "Me either." :wink1:

Get a sign that says "No Soliciting" and if they still knock, open the door and wait until they start to talk. Then interrupt them and ask them if they would give someone they've never met before in their lives, someone who's illiterate, thousands of dollars. When they say no, point to the sign and say, "Me either." :wink1:

I actually have a "No Soliciting" sign on my front door. Doesn't stop people from ringing. I suppose a straight right or Hulk smash would work better?

:lol That was awesome, it was pretty big news over here at the time. The back story is that the big kid was a kind of teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly. He was relentlessly picked on, and when this scrawny kid started showboating and punching him in the head, the big kid just snapped and slammed the hell out of him. He became a poster boy for every kid who'd ever been bullied.

Back