Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol That was awesome, it was pretty big news over here at the time. The back story is that the big kid was a kind of teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly. He was relentlessly picked on, and when this scrawny kid started showboating and punching him in the head, the big kid just snapped and slammed the hell out of him. He became a poster boy for every kid who'd ever been bullied.

Yup and that scrawny little ********* bully tried to flip it and say he was the one being bullied, even crying on TV like the little _____ he is. Too bad he isn't a very good liar though. :lol

You can find it all over youtube, even the interviews. It's too bad the big kid got suspended as well.

I've always liked the Street Fighter version of that video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KL1mSq1qQ&sns=em[/ame]

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

Queen-of-Versailles_2012.jpg

The economy tanked, the average citizen is being taxed until we bleed and unemployment is still above 8% but this bloated, self-entitled cow is on the Today Show crying about not being able to finish her $100,000,000 home. Boo-____ing-hooo. :monkey1

Last edited:

The economy tanked, the average citizen is being taxed until we bleed and unemployment is still above 8% but this bloated, self-entitled cow is on the Today Show crying about not being able to finish her $100,000,000 home. Boo-____ing-hooo. :monkey1

Yeah I saw her on TV. That awful woman made me sick. :mad:

Queen-of-Versailles_2012.jpg

Did you read where Mark Zuckerberg took out a loan from First Republic Bank for a $6 million house and only has to pay 1% interest?

Must be nice.

People going to your door trying to sell ____. New siding, new windows, new driveway, new gutters, you name it. I don't hate the people that do it, I hate the fact that it's done.

"looks like you need new ______."

"we are offering 40% off!"

"can I give you a quote?"

"we'll be back in town next week again, how about a quote then?"

"spend thousands of dollars with us to fix something that really doesn't need fixing."

I understand they are doing their job, and I can't get mad at them; but it's very annoying and bothersome. If I need/want something at my home fixed, I will actively research the best companies, obtain estimates and all that on my own time at my own will.

The best thing to do is just not answer the door.

I wonder how the employees feel that solicite door to door. Some probably don't care, other probably feel bad because they hate being on the receiving end.

I hate this as well, my only concerns is if the USPS, UPS or Fedex guys are at my door.

Other than that...IGNORE!!!!

Ski

Back