Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate when I log on to Yahoo and the first thing that pops up is Katie Holmes! Every single day! I don't care about the covert actions that her and her father lawyer did to get away from Tom and get what she wanted. And the stupid ass rumors out there about the whole thing! UGH!

And some of them take some damned nice pictures.

There is a fellow inspector that bought a camera from Costco about 3-4 years ago. He stood about ten feet from me and told me to hold out my thumb. He took a shot of it and put it on his 17" laptop monitor and blew it up so that my thumb print covered the monitor and the clarity was still perfect. You could see little pieces of dust or dander or whatever it was in the grooves of my thumb print.

And I think he paid like 350.00 for that camera

No boogers? :lol

Costco is the devil.
Every time I walk into that place I spend at least $100 over what I originally intended to.

No boogers? :lol

Costco is the devil.
Every time I walk into that place I spend at least $100 over what I originally intended to.

LOL...it was my thumb...good thing it wasn't my index finger.

And I agree about Costco...I frakkin' love that place...until I get the amount due.

[ame="https://youtu.be/_da8man-NUA"]https://youtu.be/_da8man-NUA[/ame]

These stupid Moxies restaurant commercials featuring their yuppie d-bag customers..never ate there, never will.

The Keg is great but, sadly still suffers from the same type of advertisement above.

That commercial reminds me of a Jehovah's Witness pamphlet with all those people stupidly grinning around. All they need is some special effect flames above their heads. That would be awesome. Surreal.

I hate it when customers argue with me when I clearly know what I'm talking about. Though I do love whipping out my phone and use google to prove to them that I am right and they are wrong :yess:

I'm still waiting for my smoozing. :impatient:

You rang, your highness? :1-1:

tumblr_lu5vtl7k5t1r629iso1_500.gif

I'm seriously hating AT&T right now. My phone line to my computer went out (DSL) last night and they can't send anyone to look at it till Saturday sometime. If it's the outside line, it won't cost me anything, but if it's inside, the cost will start at $100 and go from there. Inside I inspected the line and don't see anything (like maybe a critter chewed it or something) wrong, but who knows. I'm not getting a dial tone from the phone hooked to it. BLAH!

Another hate........sitting at McD's using their wifi. And it's Com Time!!!! :(

I hate how whenever I say anything in a thread anymore, I get this :slap or this :dunno

It's getting old real quick.

I hate how whenever I say anything in a thread anymore, I get this :slap or this :dunno

It's getting old real quick.

I'm sorry if you're annoyed with the web shooter thing. Some don't, but I understand and realize that not everybody that enjoys the superhero movies has a deep understanding of every aspect of the character in the comic universe. I'm just glad that they serve an easy access to those characters for people who haven't read the comics and help to make new fans.

Back