Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh it's not just what's directed at me, it's just the :cuckoo:

:lol Like the total morons who said that ScarJo was fat? :lol

As I'd said in that thread earlier, comments like that more often than not come from either 350lb, maternal basement dwellers, or 80lb, pimply nerds whose only "scent" of a woman came from snatching their mom's dirty panties out of the hamper and getting sniff happy.

I can't remember which thread I was in, I think it's the Batman DX12 thread, but someone said....I'm sure glad Nam isn't posting in here! :lol

That thread is nuts with the critiquing!

I can't remember which thread I was in, I think it's the Batman DX12 thread, but someone said....I'm sure glad Nam isn't posting in here! :lol

Yup, buncha OCD titty babies. I can understand critiques like the Rescue Cap not having Evans' likeness, but custom sackmonkeys bashing a product because they feel their overpriced $1k figure is suddenly threatened by a stock figure or _____ing that the ribs on DX12 Batman's rubber torso are half a millimeter too close, that's as extreme with the douchebaggery as it gets. :monkey1

Yup. Rule of thumb with Hot Toys threads, bail after the first 2 pages cause it is nothing but nitpicking and comparing to overpriced customs.

And those that say Scarlett Johansson is fat, I'd like to see pics of what they are banging. :lol

Yup. Rule of thumb with Hot Toys threads, bail after the first 2 pages cause it is nothing but nitpicking and comparing to overpriced customs.

And those that say Scarlett Johansson is fat, I'd like to see pics of what they are banging. :lol

You think they'll reply with the truth?

hairy+palms.jpg

Because anybody who's saying that is either banging the Palm sisters or "rare Chinese mushrooms."

I made a joke comparing extremely minute details on the figure that don't matter in that thread, but I think the majority thought I was serious.

I hate how I'm slowly losing my patience with some of the posters on this board. Too many smart ass little ____s on here now. Maybe I need a break from it. :lol

Sadly I agree, everyone from 2008 and below should be able to stay, kick everyone else off.

Ski :D

"you're outta here"

I should be schmoozing your weenie I guess, especially after that sweet Bacara pic! :rock:lol

LOL...I get them right once in a while. But my camera went to ____ so the pictures are way grainy. I am going to send it to Sony to get repaired as I frakkin' love the camera so I will spend 500.00 to get it fixed as opposed to the more common sensical 50.00 for a new camera that can do as much or more than my dinosaur 11-year-old one.

LOL...I get them right once in a while. But my camera went to ____ so the pictures are way grainy. I am going to send it to Sony to get repaired as I frakkin' love the camera so I will spend 500.00 to get it fixed as opposed to the more common sensical 50.00 for a new camera that can do as much or more than my dinosaur 11-year-old one.

:rock

I hate sending electronics in for repair, but they just don't make them like they used to. Things today are disposables with an SLR price.

:rock

I hate sending electronics in for repair, but they just don't make them like they used to. Things today are disposables with an SLR price.

And some of them take some damned nice pictures.

There is a fellow inspector that bought a camera from Costco about 3-4 years ago. He stood about ten feet from me and told me to hold out my thumb. He took a shot of it and put it on his 17" laptop monitor and blew it up so that my thumb print covered the monitor and the clarity was still perfect. You could see little pieces of dust or dander or whatever it was in the grooves of my thumb print.

And I think he paid like 350.00 for that camera

Back