Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two ways to win: Come in first or have fun. She did both and people love it.

Also, dudes like to watch cute girls dance.

why the F__k is this news? why is this going viral, I swear the internet is so retarded

HLzCM.gif

Proof blackmask is gay. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I'm more focused on the lady off to the right with the gunt talking on the phone, shes sexy. :)

I'm more focused on the lady off to the right with the gunt talking on the phone, shes sexy. :)

Well, you do like fatties with low self esteem, so I'm not surprised in the least. :lol

Plus Kate is one million times hotter than that other frog chick, she's not even THAT hot, so.....

Kate-Upton-Cat-Daddy-GIF_1.gif

Your poor taste in pretending to be straight just further proves it. :nana:

Well, you do like fatties with low self esteem, so I'm not surprised in the least. :lol

Your poor taste in pretending to be straight just further proves it. :nana:

im not even going to find all the posts that proves im not gay, simply go take a look at the Wendy's girl commercial :nana: :nana: :nana:
you will find all the prove that Im not gay

Can't really compare Kate Upton to that Serbian(i guess?) athlete that is about to run the hurdles, she has no make up on at all so, there is a slight disadvantage here, shes got great legs and a nice smile though and of course naturally beautiful.

Can't really compare Kate Upton to that Serbian(i guess?) athlete that is about to run the hurdles, she has no make up on at all so, there is a slight disadvantage here, shes got great legs and a nice smile though and of course naturally beautiful.

the athlete is cute, but to make news headlines?
I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the kind of stupid S__ that makes the news

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the kind of stupid S__ that makes the news

Most videos that go viral make yahoo news. It went viral because she decided to show off for the cameras and guys think it's cute. It's been posted at least 3 times that I know of on this board alone. All the attention it's getting is why it's "news" to some.

Well yea, if you watch/read the news often then this comes as no surprise these days.

She kind of looks like a ex from years ago, same name and same punched in looking nose. XD..great ass though i must say.

images

im not even going to find all the posts that proves im not gay, simply go take a look at the Wendy's girl commercial :nana: :nana: :nana:
you will find all the prove that Im not gay

Methinks thou doth protest too much. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Well yea, if you watch/read the news often then this comes as no surprise these days.

She kind of looks like a ex from years ago, same name and same punched in looking nose. XD..great ass though i must say.

images

THAT is an ass. Kate ain't got ____ on that. :lecture

Back