Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually funny you should mention that because she looks average enough that, anyone could score her, like I said, she is not that pretty, she has a really fit body, but she is not that hot, at least not unattainable hot, because of her face I wouldn't go for her,
but if she was willing i wouldn't pass that ass up like Ween said LOL is complicated,
she is very average though,

that is something that makes me laugh sometimes, women complain of the machismo society we have, complain that men don't treat women equally, that sometimes men see women as stereotypes too,
yet,
people are dating like this was the 50's still lol, men have to ask women out, the men have to pick the women up and pay for everything (Not Everyone Of course, I know there are the exceptions of women that ask the guys out, or pay, but is very very rare)
I am not trying to be sexist, or anything, I just find it funny that the guy is the one taking the girl out and driving the car, is like those gender roles are predisposed on us and will never be pushed away, I guess true equality is not possible

I can't tell you how many times I have tried to pay, or tried to drive, but the man would have none of it. One thing, it's usually the guy who makes the most money, not always, but usually.

I've asked guys out before, actually the last few times, I've been the one asking. I personally think the one asking should pay, but believe me, it just doesn't work that way.

When my mother was younger, a woman didn't call a man on the phone for any reason. It just wasn't done.

I can't tell you how many times I have tried to pay, or tried to drive, but the man would have none of it. One thing, it's usually the guy who makes the most money, not always, but usually.

I've asked guys out before, actually the last few times, I've been the one asking. I personally think the one asking should pay, but believe me, it just doesn't work that way.

When my mother was younger, a woman didn't call a man on the phone for any reason. It just wasn't done.

yeah I guess is just in our nature,
but see, at least you tried, you tried to both ask guys out, and pay for the date,
while I have no problem paying for the date, I have never met a girl that has asked the guy out here, like, friends or people i know, like work, the guys ask every girl around until one finally says yes, which I find really odd, is like if a girl likes someone she cant say anything, and the guy has to ask so many girls until one says yes so he is just looking for the yes, and not the girl herself,

Hayfever.

Nose won't stop running, I blow my nose only to immediately trigger a sneeze which creates a fresh supply of liquid snot. And my eyes keep ****ing tearing up every 2 minutes. And I'm in work.

Better go catch it. har har har

I caught it, asked it why it was running and it said:

hairy.jpg

"....I just felt like..runninggg"

Hayfever.

Nose won't stop running, I blow my nose only to immediately trigger a sneeze which creates a fresh supply of liquid snot. And my eyes keep ****ing tearing up every 2 minutes. And I'm in work.

Oh.....suck it up, Snotty!!!!

:D

I try to. Down the throat, into the mouth and spit. I prefer to do that than be blowing my nose constantly and end up looking like Rudolph the reindeer.

Please don't hack and spit it in the parking lot. I hate that! :mad:

actually funny you should mention that because she looks average enough that, anyone could score her, like I said, she is not that pretty, she has a really fit body, but she is not that hot, at least not unattainable hot, because of her face I wouldn't go for her

:slap My bad, bud. Forgot you were gay. Sorry. :peace

Back