Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that was kind of amazing to watch, and she has a really rocking body, but, face is no no

I bet you anything thing those other girls secretly hate her guts. Hot looking girl, bit of showboating, dominated all of them in the event, and received all the attention.

Last edited:
looking at that vid, she's actually ugly, her face i mean, her body is banging, but she is not attractive at all

easy pass

Easy pass......:lol

I love when guys say that about women.

Unless you have some big bucks I'm sure she'd take a pass on you too.

Easy pass......:lol

I love when guys say that about women.

Unless you have some big bucks I'm sure she'd take a pass on you too.

I think in reality, women say "easy pass" to men far more than man say it to women.

since this is the Hot Toys forum and the phrase "easy pass" is thrown so much (Like Bane figure) I was just joking with that :rotfl :rotfl

I've honestly never said that about a woman, and I've never passed on the 3 girls that talked to me,

Boba is completely right, women say that much more pretty much all the time,

I think in reality, women say "easy pass" to men far more than man say it to women.

In reality, blackmask wouldn't pass her up! :lol

Granted, women look at men differently, but I've never heard one say that about a hot looking guy, even if they weren't attracted to him.

But then.....woman wouldn't screw a knothole like a guy would. :lol

Still haven't seen it and I've unwittingly read some big spoilers, and just couldn't help myself on others where I clicked on the tagged ones.

That sucks.

Indeed.. :gah:

I already know it and I stayed out of the threads about it. People have been posting it in the comment sections of the shooting articles. It was hard to avoid it.

I didn't get to see it today either. :(

I didn't even read the spoiler here on the forum but on YouTube about a video that didn't even have anything to do with Batman... :slap

In reality, blackmask wouldn't pass her up! :lol

Granted, women look at men differently, but I've never heard one say that about a hot looking guy, even if they weren't attracted to him.

But then.....woman wouldn't screw a knothole like a guy would. :lol

In my experience, I've seen a lot of women who probably wouldn't be considered the standard definition of "good looking" pass up really great guys pretty frequently. I think it has to do with how the culture works and the fact that guys hit on women all the time. Women can afford to be choosier than men. I've also seen those same women get extremely angry and bitter when a guys says "no thanks" to their advances. That's just what I've seen personally, though.

i.e. "I could NEVER score a hot chick like that, therefore I must hate on her."

actually funny you should mention that because she looks average enough that, anyone could score her, like I said, she is not that pretty, she has a really fit body, but she is not that hot, at least not unattainable hot, because of her face I wouldn't go for her,
but if she was willing i wouldn't pass that ass up like Ween said LOL is complicated,
she is very average though,

In my experience, I've seen a lot of women who probably wouldn't be considered the standard definition of "good looking" pass up really great guys pretty frequently. I think it has to do with how the culture works and the fact that guys hit on women all the time. Women can afford to be choosier than men. I've also seen those same women get extremely angry and bitter when a guys says "no thanks" to their advances. That's just what I've seen personally, though.

that is something that makes me laugh sometimes, women complain of the machismo society we have, complain that men don't treat women equally, that sometimes men see women as stereotypes too,
yet,
people are dating like this was the 50's still lol, men have to ask women out, the men have to pick the women up and pay for everything (Not Everyone Of course, I know there are the exceptions of women that ask the guys out, or pay, but is very very rare)
I am not trying to be sexist, or anything, I just find it funny that the guy is the one taking the girl out and driving the car, is like those gender roles are predisposed on us and will never be pushed away, I guess true equality is not possible

Back