Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackmask made me pancakes this morning but left no syrup. :tap :mad:

He also did that lil thing to me last night that I like. :lecture :naughty

Ski

:horror

147.gif

I think it's time for me to say how much I hate skanky booby gifs.

:lol

since everyone is giving me crap for talking about frog girl,
and since a-dev was so thankful for the gif of frog girl, lol, I decided to level the playing field :lol

why the F__k is this news? why is this going viral, I swear the internet is so retarded

HLzCM.gif

Definitely the brunette athlete is hotter in my opinion. Nice legs, nice ass, cute face and very fit body. The blonde is too skinny, has a flat colita, and can't shake it like the athlete. But I do have to agree with blackmask. I dont know why it made headline news. A viral video on youtube is fine, but to make headline news is absolutely ridiculous. On the news sites you have a very tragic story that reads "Colorado Theater Shootings" and then right next to it is this girl swiveling her hips like "Ravishing" Rick Rude.

Definitely the brunette athlete is hotter in my opinion. Nice legs, nice ass, cute face and very fit body. The blonde is too skinny, has a flat colita, and can't shake it like the athlete. But I do have to agree with blackmask. I dont know why it made headline news. A viral video on youtube is fine, but to make headline news is absolutely ridiculous. On the news sites you have a very tragic story that reads "Colorado Theater Shootings" and then right next to it is this girl swiveling her hips like "Ravishing" Rick Rude.

And I'd argue we need something like hot, cute, fit girl after reading about that awful tragedy in Colorado. :huh

:lol Just noticed that she's so hot that even the greenshirt girls behind her can't keep their eyes of cute girl's ass. :lol

But butch lady turns away from the camera to eat a booger. :monkey4 Go get 'er Val! :lol

And there was an article about the blond recently that she's considered too fat. Go figure. :lol

I wouldn't say she's fat, but zero curves and a set of flapjacks hardly makes her as desirable as some of these guys post she is. Though, I do realize, to some of these dorks, she's a girl and has a vajayjay and is therefore game. :lol

Except for blackmask, who digs on guys (not that there's anything wrong with that). :lecture

No matter how many times I watch this clip, her shorts never fall off.

I tried wishing that one per your recommendation, but I got as lucky. :(

She turned around for Valfar.

I didn't notice the number. :lol

I thought he said she had a punched in nose, so I thought it was a different girl.

Also, she didn't turn until she was much further away. :lecture

[ame="https://youtu.be/VtOg553S0YE"]https://youtu.be/VtOg553S0YE[/ame]

i must say....this is a good asics ad. asics, yes. :monkey3

Back