Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is her, now. I asked her to come into the kitchen for a minute. The half of my outfit that I found on the floor of the Barbie room, mixed among her other clothes (sometimes she stays the night), I had hung over the chair. I asked her if she new anything about that.

She said the girls keep going in my closet to get my clothes to dress up their stuffed animals. She would NEVER take or wear any of my clothes. I told her I couldn't find the other part of my outfit. She said maybe they put it in one of their toy boxes.

Of course she's lying.

I gotta go to work.

She is here, now. I asked her to come into the kitchen for a minute. The half of my outfit that I found on the floor of the Barbie room, mixed among her other clothes (sometimes she stays the night), I had hung over the chair. I asked her if she new anything about that.

She said the girls keep going in my closet to get my clothes to dress up their stuffed animals. She would NEVER take or wear any of my clothes. I told her I couldn't find the other part of my outfit. She said maybe they put it in one of their toy boxes.

Of course she's lying.

I gotta go to work.

She is here, now. I asked her to come into the kitchen for a minute. The half of my outfit that I found on the floor of the Barbie room, mixed among her other clothes (sometimes she stays the night), I had hung over the chair. I asked her if she new anything about that.

Of course she's lying.

I gotta go to work.

So, is your other stuff in the toy box too? Like your hair dryer? Pfffft.

Over time, she magically found one of my tweezers, my blow dryer, and my Star Wars movies.

We will see if she finds my clothes. Sad thing is, if I notice jewelry missing a couple months from now, I don't think there is really much I can do about it. (My good jewelry is locked in the gun safe, though).

Over time, she magically found one of my tweezers, my blow dryer, and my Star Wars movies.

We will see if she finds my clothes. Sad thing is, if I notice jewelry missing a couple months from now, I don't think there is really much I can do about it. (My good jewelry is locked in the gun safe, though).

Time to invest in some NannyCams. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Aren't nannycams illegal? lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

It's not illegal to put your home under surveillance for these types of reasons and it really sounds like Allison needs to do it. Even in the bathroom if needed. If this girl is stealing from her, who knows what else she's doing. And the sad thing is, she's alone with a child.

Now if you're putting a cam in the toilet or in the bathroom/bedroom to utilize for voyeuristic purposes, that's a whole other story.

Back